Looking for a modeller...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garcian

Jan 20, 2008
Hi, names Garcian (as in Garcian Smith from the Killer7 game)

Just wanted to ask if you know where I can find a modeller called Goldfenix. Heard he was pretty good at modelling, and I'm wondering where I can find him?

There's a request I'd like to ask of him...

Goldfenix

yus
Sep 21, 2005
a place that only I can exist in
Hey, Im here. Would have been easier though to send a pm if you were looking for me specifically. Also, I wouldnt say Im has good as alot of the designers/modelers around, but thanks for your opinion. What is it that you want to ask me?

Garcian

Jan 20, 2008
Oh right, yeah, well, the reason I asked for you was that I'm wondering if you could make a model of this guy, Dan Smith, from this cool game (Killer7)
Oh, and he's not anime looking, their just using lots of shadow shading to make it look like a comic!

Oh, and you might notice that he holds his handgun over his shoulder. If it is possible, then he should always walk with the gun over his shoulder. Unless he's shooting, then he shoots normally... with one hand!

Altough if he got two weapons, then he could hold his left weapon normaly...

uh... I should have PM'd this right?

Attachments

• 15_th.jpg
    15_th.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 5
  • QZfCGvpW.jpg
    QZfCGvpW.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 180px-Dan1_800.jpg
    180px-Dan1_800.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 5
  • mask.jpg
    mask.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
One more thing.

That right, the requests are also closed for a reason on the boards.
Until further notice, no request(s) should be done from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.