1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Looking for a certain mutator...

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by ShadowGoose, Jan 21, 2000.

1. ShadowGoose

ShadowGoose New Member

I was playing on a server that was running a mutator(I think) that when someone dies they leave behind a (bouncing) letter, corresponding to (M)ight, (S)peed, (V)itality, and something else(can't remember). Anyone else seen this, and can tell me where I can get it for a bot match? I liked it but I'm afraid that it might be a server mod or something, since it doesn't seem to show on my mutator menu.
    Any help is appreciated.

2. ty_Fortune

ty_Fortune New Member

That would be the UWar mutator.
    I LOVE it. I think more ctf servers should run it. Since you only get the abilities in small increments, it keeps people from completely dominating the match just by picking up one single powerup.

[This message has been edited by ty_Fortune (edited 01-21-2000).]

3. ty_Fortune

ty_Fortune New Member

Oh yeah, go here to get it. Go to the downloads section. From what I can tell from the page, UWar was is an entire mod for Unreal. But they just put the powerups into a Mutator for UT.

4. Dr_Rasta

Dr_Rasta New Member

Its a mutator called UWar...I play that one all the time. I got it at http://www.planetunreal.com/uwar/

Have fun!

[​IMG]
    A day without fusion is like a day without sunshine

5. ShadowGoose

ShadowGoose New Member

Thanks guys! That mutator is very cool, but I hardly ever see it. It'll be interesting to see just how the bots do with it.