look!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Russill

Aug 3, 2003
Umm what are those purple buttons underneath the regular brush builder buttons ?

There is no purple doughnut button in my version of the editor is there a patch or something ?

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Wormbo said:
And what's it with the excessive use of exclamation marks and undescriptive topics lately? :con:

I've noticed that too......like the classic "A couple of Q's" :con: Umm, ok, a couple of questions about what precisely? Good thing we've got the preview function now :D

RFairey

King of the Faireys
Aug 2, 2000
Somewhere Else
Visit site
Which is easy to do - just set more than one viewport to 3d view, point them roughly in the same direction and go have a look in the top view. Each 3d viewport will have a camera of its own - no big deal.

JonAzz

UA Mapper
Aug 1, 2003
North of Philadelphia
I've noticed this too, even with out have another perspective veiw (3d veiwpoint) open
Its the top, side, and front veiwpoints too i dont know why they needs camers but if you try moving them around in one of your other veiws, the top/side/front veiwpoint will move too :con:

dont ask why its like that, i guess it jsut is :p