Look what Antipody does to my PC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Poor snowie, after the pic he got headshot, saw 5 Snowie heads bouncing around. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Shot0167.jpg
    Shot0167.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 56
  • Shot0166.jpg
    Shot0166.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Shot0165.jpg
    Shot0165.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 47

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
something to do with the skybox and some graphics cards, i guess. Actually, i might get one of you that experience this problem to help me test Antipody][ some time in the next week if ur on IRC...

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
It has happend to me many times before in Antipody, usually reconecting helps but last night I had to restart UT before it helpt. I would love to test it for you and you can find me on IRC. :D You can also send it to CoolDude and we can test it together. ;)

I know there were more people having trouble last night including some English. Poor Sexmachine was shouting on gamevoice "can't these peeps read" and I was rolling off my chair with laughter seeing all these images. :lol:

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
TheSpoonDog said:
something to do with the skybox and some graphics cards, i guess. Actually, i might get one of you that experience this problem to help me test Antipody][ some time in the next week if ur on IRC...

... other Antipody ???
/me runs away, but looks back hoping its something nature-looking instead of space void...

Last edited:

Hellsangie

Anja
Jan 16, 2003
Germany (Frankfurt)
Visit site
Boost said:
Poor snowie, after the pic he got headshot, saw 5 Snowie heads bouncing around. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks like you have played a little bit drunken, Boost. ;) 5 Snowies, normally one is enough for me to be dead. :D

I didn´t have that problem last night, but if you need help SpoonDog, I would like to test Antipody too.

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
... other Antipody ???
/me runs away, but looks back hoping its something nature-looking instead of space void...
It's very similar, though with a more distinct "egyptian" theme - release room is completely new, there are fire traps u can activate with buttons, a human cannon in place of the useless alternative snipe hut that was on the ground, one less teleporter to make it simpler... and it just god damn looks better! (still an insane map though).

About the sky thing, not sure why it happens because the skybox in Antipody is exactly the same as in Face, so yea I'll need to test the new one because it remains the same...