Look at what's on sale!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
omggg!!! There will be a huge wave of new players get a server up and running go go goooooo!!!! :)

I miss it too. Mostly the community... no other fps comes close there. I still blame the Xbox for killing PC games :mad:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I miss the competition, skill, and most of all the FUN that was involved with playing/talking online with «BuA» and the other cool clans. Some of the funnest maps were from BC. In fact lets go find the Heidi Room!

Eternus

lolwhythe****areyoureadin gthis
Jun 7, 2013
Unconfirmed
My Unreal Anthology CD cracked so I'm out of the question. R.I.P my UA disc. I'm missing Unreal & UT2004 already.

_Hawk_

Dec 25, 2004
Harrisburg, PA
clanblud.com
Hey guys. Been a looong time! I picked up UT2k4 from that sale! I jumped in and found a {TDC} server, instagib CTF. Needless to say, I jumped in and played bots. lol

However, as I was in there, a {TDC} member joined and a few minutes later, Matrix (their leader) jumped in. We played a few matches. Said that they have 10 folks who are getting together once a week to play. Sunday evenings at 6 pm.

I plan on jumping in tomorrow evening.

Attachments

• 2013-07-27_00001.jpg
    2013-07-27_00001.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Cool to know there are still some folks longing for the good old days.

Thanx for the info Hawk

PerfectFlaw

Jul 27, 2003
NC
www.thecrackaz.com
Hey guys...

Yea, definitely stop by as we have been getting together and playing some on Sundays around 5-6 PM EST...We started out with 2v2 for a while but, for the past couple weeks, we had 5v5 with 2 specs and ended up playing for about 3 hours or so...Just like the old days; good stuff...

We had about 6 or so show today and play a bit...Boney came in for a while and showed off <grin>...As HAWK stated, he has dropped by as well as a couple from clans long ago...Hopefully, the word is spreading...

The server is set for 12 now in hopes more will come and just frag out and smile...Matrix set up a TS server also...You can get the info from the link at the bottom...

It's all good fun...And the best part is, I don't get yelled at anymore for not covering the corner during a flag run...

Good to see you guys are still around and hope to shoot you in the face later...

http://www.tdc.clanservers.com/

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Heya guys :D

This is good fun. Hoping you have some more of the classic IGL maps on there. I'm going to post up over on your forums to try and set a date up. As I mentioned in-game, we have a little LAN party going on August 8-10. I think it would be pretty kickass to get a scrim going :)