1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

London, again

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rostam, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

Nail bombs, busses and metro's. An unreliable source claims there has been a shooting as well.

Waiting for more info. Scary since the last one just happened 2 weeks back, usually the timer goes back to 4 years or so.... I hope this is it, I espescially hate nail bombs. Hope things don't end up too bad.

2. BobTheFearlessFish

BobTheFearlessFish New Member

ive no idea whats going on. ive been reading the up to date news on http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/

its up to date but totally unedited. waiting to see what else the bbc has to say.

3. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

here we go again :(

4. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

Voted copycat idiot who wants attention.

5. ant75

ant75 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A friend told me about it, and i wasn't really surprised. I didn't even bother to check the news until now. Terrorism is becoming a common matter, and that scares me.

6. NTKB

NTKB Banned

Guess after the first bombing they expected a spain style reaction... Didnt happen so round 2.

7. (SDS)benmcl

(SDS)benmcl Why not visit us here in the real world.

Seems like a copy cat, bunch of school punks mayber. They caught a couple of people.

8. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

If it isn't a copycat then the solution IMO is obvious: Tony did it. Think about it, 4 bombs and nobody dead. That's not a coincidence. That's on purpose. The time the bombs went off is another thing.

Still it could be a copycat. But if the foreign affairs change towards Iran within the next 4 weeks then I atleast will believe to know what really happened today.

9. MP_Lord_Kee

MP_Lord_Kee New Member

Actually I was thinking the same....my wife told me (she watched the telly) about it and I didn't check up on the news until a few hours later... and usually I'm instantly reading up on news like this...

On a brighter note, whee, this is my 666th post since the big crash :)

//Kee

10. 5eleven

5eleven I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain

Last I heard, the copycat theory ended up not being the case at all. Primary detonations reportedly were successful, but failed to detonate the main charge. One of the subjects reportedly yelled in frustration before throwing down his pack and running, only to be chased by an angry crowd.

Two in custody.

That's all I've heard. Who knows how much is true, but if the above report pans out, and they've recovered some of the explosives, that should yield quite a bit of forensic evidence and insight.

Besides, IMO, being a copycat with a dummy bomb is just, well, retarded. And obviously dangerous to your health. Those Brits may keep a stiff upper lip, but I imagine they carry a stiffer uppercut under the circumstances.

11. Crazy_Ivan

Crazy_Ivan KAR whore

And another dumbass tried it again and paid the price... last reports say that the police shot one possible suicide bomber, pity he is about certain to die from his wounds.

12. U/D/T/SNAKE

U/D/T/SNAKE Only partially annoying now

London is no slouch when it comes to terrorists. The terrorosts actually do worse with your brain housing group than they do killing folks...its the fear. Typically, they are less offensive than a common street gang. (the exception of course being the trade centers {where I worked, tower 1, I loved that office}.just thugs and murderer's. Im sure SAS is on the alert within the city. I hope so , I gotta go there in 2 months.