[lolitics kind of]Al Franken on big business and net neutrality

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
No, we're not, we're talking about net neutrality, get with the program.

And so was I. Maybe read up some?

If you can't see how net neutrality aids free commerce, then i don't think you understand what thouse two terms mean, because it's blatantly obvious to the rest of us.

I'm well aware of what "free" and "commerce" mean when you put them next to each other. Do you?

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
And thus, Larkin rode in on a white horse, with a Bow clenched in his hand, and a crown upon his head. What gifts have you for us, horseman?

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
I refuse to humor the protest of peasants. Do as your king demands or face your death.

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
We are long overdue for road neutrality. No speed limits, painted lines, or red lights! You better hope you drive a bigger SUV than I do.

This doesn't necessarily relate to any particular stance on net neutrality.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
I'm a megalomaniac? Lol. Just lol. The stupidity of some of you must be a jungle. I wish you luck on getting out.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
God Larkin is against net neutrality too? Jesus christ dude you have no redeeming values, you are, hands down, the worst person on this forum. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not calling you a bad poster, I'm calling you a terrible human being.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
God Larkin is against net neutrality too? Jesus christ dude you have no redeeming values, you are, hands down, the worst person on this forum. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not calling you a bad poster, I'm calling you a terrible human being.

Did you just say I "have no redeeming values"? A liberal talking about values? What's next? A liberal talking about the constitution? Oh wait...you guys do that all the time. :lol:

edit:

Your values goes as far as the end of your nose and don't you forget it.

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I'm so Republican I self-censor liberal propaganda bots like Larkin :cool: Democrats like Larkin are the bane of American values/society, everyone do yourself a favor and put him on your IGNORE/DUMBOCRAT list, hahahahaha :lol::lol:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Yeah, I'm so republican up in here. I listen to their news, I listen to their shows, yes, indeed.

You guys DON'T have any real values. You can like that fact or not. See if I give a flying ****. You pick up an issue, pick a side based on some strange idea of fairness, or because of selfishness, and you acclaim it righteous and all others don't switch their values off at that very moment are bigots, racists, poor haters or deniers of the great truth.

Your fairness however is warped, twisted and forgetting half of the equation so its ill conceived from the beginning. Your righteous is build on benefits not on values as you so loudly claim. You have no values.

Last edited:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Yeah, I'm so republican up in here. I listen to their news, I listen to their shows, yes, indeed.

You guys DON'T have any real values. You can like that fact or not. See if I give a flying ****. You pick up an issue, pick a side based on some strange idea of fairness, or because of selfishness, and you acclaim it righteous and all others don't switch their values off at that very moment are bigots, racists, poor haters or deniers of the great truth.

Your fairness however is warped, twisted and forgetting half of the equation so its ill conceived from the beginning. Your righteous is build on benefits not on values as you so loudly claim. You have no values.

This is why it's pointless trying to have a real discussion with you. If you believe this kind of shit about a whole group of people you're never going to listen to what they say, no matter how logical it is or how well they express themselves. And anyways if you truly believe that you're right about everything then frankly you're a dumbass and incapable of learning anything until you can get over that particular mental handicap.

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
This is why it's pointless trying to have a real discussion with you. If you believe this kind of shit about a whole group of people you're never going to listen to what they say, no matter how logical it is or how well they express themselves. And anyways if you truly believe that you're right about everything then frankly you're a dumbass and incapable of learning anything until you can get over that particular mental handicap.

I have listened to many people in the past, and changed my opinon because of it. There is just limits on what I will accept, like anyone else I imagine. For example, if your idea is to ban an entire activity that you have no part in because its unsafe or whatever it might be I will not listen to you, because my view is you should mind your own business.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Did you just say I "have no redeeming values"? A liberal talking about values? What's next? A liberal talking about the constitution? Oh wait...you guys do that all the time. :lol:

edit:

Your values goes as far as the end of your nose and don't you forget it.

No I'm just saying you're a disgusting and vile human being if I need to make it any simpler for you please let me know.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
No I'm just saying you're a disgusting and vile human being if I need to make it any simpler for you please let me know.

And your a selfish twit, that does not care for the liberty of the people. Good day to you, you, vile creature.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Liberty? LIBERTY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I know, your ability to do as you please, god, what a horrible idea. People like, like, might get hurt. If people get hurt, the government better just come in with its superman cape on and safe the day. Goddamitt, if people do what they please, the end of the world will happen. I mean, the end of the world can only happen once, we better prevent it. OMG, steroids in baseball! The congress better jump on that like mice on cheese. If the don't...omg end of baseball!

You are beyond help, its not even funny to troll you anymore. Seriously just get banned already.

Yeah, I care about people for real. I'm so horrible.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Larkin said:
This user is on your Ignore List

What is that liberal babbling about now? :lol::lol: Get that anarchist outta here with his marxist drivel. I'm so glad I don't have to listen to his one-sided leftist garbage :lol: