1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Logan Grimnar: SpaceWolves Chaptermaster

Discussion in 'General and Off Topic' started by kingb33, Apr 18, 2004.

1. kingb33

kingb33 New Member

WIP...just messing around with the Juggernaut models. If you've ever seen Warhammer40K artwork they exaggerate the size of the armor (which to me looks cool) so I figured I'd try it on a juggernaut model. ;)

(I do these skins when my wife and kids are asleep) :D

Hopefully that Warhammer Mod is coming along? Would love to try it out. :D

Attached Files:

2. kingb33

kingb33 New Member

W.I.P. Update....added some "stuff" ;)

Attached Files:

3. shadow_dragon

shadow_dragon is ironing his panties!

I really liek these, i tihnk they're a little bettter than the original gorge models! There's some nice tweaks! Good man!

4. J2a

J2a Headache

Great reskin, especially when the model is originally a female one. (isn't it?)

5. Slaughter

Slaughter exsomnis

It´s Reinha

6. kingb33

kingb33 New Member

Yeah the Reihna jugg model..The guy is Logan Grimnar he's the Spacewolves chaptermaster from Warhammer 40K. Was hard to do his face right..to bad I cant add more hair like he actually has.