1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Log - 12:22am EST - 10/7/03

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by The Purple Bunny, Oct 6, 2003.

1. The Purple Bunny

The Purple Bunny Super Mario Breakdance!

So yes, I have nothing better to do. I sit here, drink a Bud, when I haven't even finished by can of Vanilla Coke. Listening to some Filter MP3's, legal, since I own the CD. Watching Inuyasha on Cartoon Network. Ok, that's a lie. It's a rerun, so I don't watch it, but I turn the volume down and leave it on so I listen to some music instead. I should be in bed right now, since I hate getting up too late in the day, but alas, that's not the case. Biggest thing on my mind is clearing my hard drive up a bit to install Linux on it. I was told Red Hat 9 is good for beginners. Deleted everything that I can re-download later, burning everything I can't. I wonder what I'm going to do with the 16 GB of anime videos I have on my drive. No way I can burn those. Not enough CD's. Down to 8 CD-R's from the original 50 I had, only have 13 CD-RW's but can't find 4 of them. What's this PC cable doing on my desk? Where did it come from? Hot as hell in here. Should never have thought putting the bed over the air vent was a good idea. My room is cramped, so the heat from the PC, modem, and router all combine to overpower the miniature fan trying to keep them all cool. Praying my internet doesn't go out again, otherwise I'll have to re-plug it maybe a few times to get it back online. Now, my mind is blocked again. Writer's block. Can't think of any more stuff, so I'll drink my beer and head to bed, and dream about random women. I swear they're women.

- End Log

2. Master Roshi

Master Roshi Troll

Hay you should try playing Unreal Tournament Drunk!!! Now that is fun. tring to figure out whitch player is the realone before he blows your head off. Now that is hard.

BTW do not insult Inuyasha I like that show!!! Mainly what I said earlier I like deamons. Now I have go before this Natural ice fow tasteing beer blobs my brain.

3. Cactus

Cactus The Evil Spatula

playing UT drunk? impaired hand-eye cooridination? and it's fun? riiiiiight... trust me, i went to a HALO LAN match drunk, wasn't pretty... but i suppose if anyone would find getting your ass kicked by people considerably more cognisent of their surroundings "fun"...

4. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

I was playing fallout1 the entire night and when I got up today I played even more fallout. right now I am ponderign about what to do next in fallout. oh boy, screw all those 3d games fallout is still the best game ever! ;)

5. Cat Fuzz

Cat Fuzz Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!

Its which, not whitch, f00.

6. GoldenMouse

GoldenMouse Mad Hatter

Burn the witch!

7. Ulukai

Ulukai New Member

I happened to accidently pick up a Vanilla Coke (That's Coca-Cola with added Vanilla, just in case we're confusing Coca-Cola 'Classic' here) the other day and damn that stuff is rank.

8. Balton

disregarding what "rank" might mean, I like the vanilla coke. I am so sure that it goes well with whisky

9. The Purple Bunny

The Purple Bunny Super Mario Breakdance!

When you switch from Coke to Vanilla Coke, you don't notice the Vanilla. When you switch from Vanilla Coke back to Coke, you'll sure as Hell notice the lack of Vanilla.

10. Ulukai

Ulukai New Member

I reckon mine had paintstripper in then :)

11. Cactus

Cactus The Evil Spatula

i was playing fallout tactics and ran into a horrible bug... i'm right before the last mission, and when i go to the last base, which you have to do to get that mission assigned, you can't leave... the exit grid won't work... it works for all previous missions, and all other bunkers, just not that one... i got bored and killed all my superior officers. i ahve to now backtrack in the game, quite a bit too... to the point before i got power armor... oy vey...

12. Balton

fallout tactics puts shame on the fallout franchise. I liked tactics but its a bug ridden unfinished product which lacks the depth of its predecessors. I ran into the same bug thus I never finished fallout tactics. wat a shame, now I cant use my stockpile of emp shotgun shells and other fancy armory.

13. Frostblood

Frostblood Strangely compelling...

No! Vanilla coke is ace. Especially as a mixer as Balton said but it's also better than normal coke on it's own...

14. Varpu

Varpu Novice Nali City Reviewer

Why do yoy want to have your whiskey fux0red with something that does not belong to it ?
    Whiskey should be taken as such. First you hold the bottle inside your jacket a few hours so that it warms up and then you start drinking it directly from the bottle. No stoopid "mixers" needed. And - if it tastes bad - the fault is in the whiskey - not in teh way you take it.

I'll recommend trying some 10+ years old single malt and preferably Irish stuff. Although prisey, they usually are more than worth it.

15. Balton

I've had a 12 year old scotch and a 10 year old whiskey of some sort. Both very nice! but this young and cheap whiskey can be mixed with no doubts!