locked thread at Epic..."throw us a bone"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
For EPIC, I figure saying nothing is much easier than saying anything. Saying anything is just a no win scenario because there will be controversy about every little detail or omission. Now there is only controversy about them saying nothing. They are learning from the community in that respect.

Bishop F Gantry

Aug 18, 2004
It amazes me, not really, but after the great announcement of the upcoming Expansion for UT3, I post a simple question at the Epic Forum asking for an update or description of the expansion, or if any patches are in the works and without a word, "Locked"

I believe we all invested a lot of time and money in UT3 and have been very patient with the fixes, the least they could do is keep whats left of the community informed, rather than alienating us....

Smell the coffe, Epic dosent give a wooden nickle about Unreals community...

For EPIC, I figure saying nothing is much easier than saying anything. Saying anything is just a no win scenario because there will be controversy about every little detail or omission. Now there is only controversy about them saying nothing. They are learning from the community in that respect.

What Epic does and what Epic says are two completly diffrent things...

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Smell the coffe, Epic dosent give a wooden nickle about Unreals community...
Nor it needs to. Their only obligation is to deliver a game worth 50$, 60$, whatever. If they did, then it's over. If not, it's an issue which you should present to the consumer rights association of your country

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
After Carnage's nice post I felt nothing more needed to be said. I should have quoted. ;) I did however let you know there was nothing new to report in your second thread.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Maybe it's just you. However, Fat Joe dated my EX and ate too much Froot Loops.