1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Loadouts

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by DarkRabbi, Sep 3, 2001.

1. DarkRabbi

DarkRabbi New Member

What does everyone use as their loadouts? I use the colt or mp5. can some1 tell me an awsome full proof loadout. like mp5 and colt or p90 and m3.......

2. DarkRabbi

DarkRabbi New Member

:redeemer: | :enforcer: | :flak: | :instagib: | :rl: | :sniper: |:ripper: | :trans:

3. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

dual weapon loadouts=capital crime

Just use one gun and become proficient with it. personally i like the AKMSU with the standard mags.

4. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

"awsome full proof loadout"
    Hell, if there was one, every army in the world would be using it.

5. the vrrc

the vrrc noexistant user

Oh, sure, use this loadout:
    m16+scope, sig without scope (switch with which ever you like), p90 for close, HK for long, fiveseven, robar for sniping, and some grenades.

And if I see you ever using this loadout, I will hunt you down with my underworld connections and have an army of large amoebas released on you.

My loadouts: FA MAS 4 mags, M9 1 mag.
    AKSMU, 4 mags, 1 drum.

You are nt rambo, you cannot carry 100 guns, sorry.

6. spm1138

spm1138 Irony Is

Hrm. Depends whether you are more concerned with winning or playing somewhat realistically. I like to stick with one sidearm (pistol) and one primary. A lot of the players I enjoy losing to the most play like that, too.

Sidearm wise, FN FiveseveN - lots of weak bullets (armor piercing, but that's a moot point for the minute), Desert Eagle - 7 powerful bullets but slow to fire or the M9 which is basically a nice balance. 15 bullets, 3 shots to kill, good sights.

Primary wise... I'd say a bare SIG-551 (no laser, no scope) is a nice weapon. It has burst AND full-auto. 30 round magazines (easy to keep track of ammo usage). Controllable recoil and fast enough full-auto fire to cut through bad lag or out-gun someone point blank. The sights are pretty usable at range and close up, just line the front circle up with them and spray em.

You can carry both of the above with 2 or 3 clips each and a couple of grenades and still move quite quickly.

If you want something better for close in, try the SMG's, something better for further out, the M16 or putting a scope on the SIG. See what you like doing and go from there.

7. McMuffin

McMuffin The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator

WHAT!? no 203? no TacOps player's loadout would be complete without one! OH WAIT! this is Infiltration...

What Fur said

8. asmodeus

asmodeus DB addict

the GL launcher sucks in TO... it shoots the nade at like 10 kmh so it falls at your feet... :stick:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2001
  9. roboman35

roboman35 Soviet

AKMSU with 1 Drum
    3 Grenades
    Knife