LK, guess what I'm holding in my hands right now!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
...that's right, Baldur's Gate 2. Picked it up on the way from work to school, and I only got 4 more hours of classes before I get home and install the sumbitch, so get down to my thread and post already! :p

BTW - the Paladin suffers from heavy restriction, but it seems worth the special abilities - and I think I'm definitely goin' for the Holy Avenger. Dragons and Demons beware! :D

]LoL[Wolf|PuF

<LordKhaine>hold on
<LordKhaine>making crack
<LordKhaine>just a sec

enjoy
frigbach2.GIF

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
LK's 8==========================D that's he's never possessed???

ermm actually for LK it'd be 8==D

;) :D :) J/K

Kaz

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
I'm going to get it, but only after I've completed BG1 :)

And currently I'm stuck in those fricking kobold mines in Nashkell :mad:. About the only thing that seems to work is equipping everyone with bows to stop them hitting everyone for half of their HP. And that doesn't work either. And after kicking out the necromancer and his hobbit friend I'm minus a proper mage and carrying around a load of stupid scrolls for one to learn if I ever get one :(.