Little help with an image?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
I just finished reconstructing an image but the only thing I dont know how to do is resize it.. does anyone think they can make this pics dimensions smaller with good quality?

Attachments

• XaN Project.jpg
    XaN Project.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 28

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Wll I need the height to go down a lot.. and I just basically need it so it can fit on a sig.. but with good quality.. i got it to become smaller but it always turned out fuzzy and blocky..:(

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Like that?

Attachments

• XaN Project.jpg
    XaN Project.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 25

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
1. Open Axon_Robots.tif from fansite kit.
2. Goto Menu > Select > Color Range... and select the white background. Cranking the range to 100 should do it.
3. Pixel by pixel if you have to unselect the white bits that isn't the background.
4. Goto Menu > Select > Inverse, copy the edited Xan.
5. Create a New document and paste in Xan.
6. Goto Menu > Image > Image Size... to adjust the resolution, preferably @ 72.
7. From here you could adjust his dimensions to whatever you desire.

Hope this is helpful. That'll be 100 Quatlus, please pay the Orion Slave Girl on the way out. :D

Attachments

• TUT4marko-1.jpg
    TUT4marko-1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 15
  • TUT4marko-2.jpg
    TUT4marko-2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 13
  • TUT4marko-3.jpg
    TUT4marko-3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Lei Hng Wei said:
1. Open Axon_Robots.tif from fansite kit.
2. Goto Menu > Select > Color Range... and select the white background. Cranking the range to 100 should do it.
3. Pixel by pixel if you have to unselect the white bits that isn't the background.
4. Goto Menu > Select > Inverse, copy the edited Xan.
5. Create a New document and paste in Xan.
6. Goto Menu > Image > Image Size... to adjust the resolution, preferably @ 72.
7. From here you could adjust his dimensions to whatever you desire.

Hope this is helpful. That'll be 100 Quatlus, please pay the Orion Slave Girl on the way out. :D
Lei Hng Wei Thank you so much for this little tutorial it means a lot.:D I will get on it right away! and to the rest thanks for trying to help me out. :)

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
i jus found out i got photoshop, awesome, mayb ill learn to model while i take a long time off of ut2k4 for now.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
i jus found out i got photoshop, awesome, mayb ill learn to model while i take a long time off of ut2k4 for now.
How come you dont just use U paint?

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
marko said:
Lei Hng Wei Thank you so much for this little tutorial it means a lot.:D I will get on it right away! and to the rest thanks for trying to help me out. :)

You're welcome. Come to think of it with all the screenshots, editing and posting, it took longer to compile this tut than it did to edit Xan. :lol: I know you wanted to learn Photoshop so that's why I didn't just mail you the .psd file.

Remember, the Undo key and History are gonna be your best friends. :D

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Ya im sure it did lol :lol:.. and again thanks because I really want to learn photoshop myself.

Also the Undo key only goes so far. :D

Last edited:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Yeah... speaking of Photoshop.. I broke my Eyecandy somehow today.. ~_~ Much Sad. Right when things were getting moving on my new ninja skin.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v426/Nalid/?action=view&current=NinjaHeadPhoto.jpg

Not going to be a WIP until I get my Photoshop fixed. ~_~

But yes, I concur..

Photoshop Advice #1: Saaaaave.. if you nudge a pixel, by on pixle... SAVE!
Photoshop Advice #2: Get Eyecandy... its the bomb... (When its not broken.) ~_~

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
I LOVE EYECANDY! Too bad I can't get it to run in Mac OS 10. :( Oh well, I still have Photoshop 6 and can run it under Classic/OS 9.