1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Liquid SiN

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by THE**WRAITH_DS, Dec 2, 1999.

1. THE**WRAITH_DS

THE**WRAITH_DS New Member

Sorry I left like that.. I just feel that with the lag I was getting not to mention my high ping due to an optimizer someone sugested It was not a fair setup.. I have a pet peave when it comes to playing online with someone on a cable modem Isdn or DSL .. Don't hate me for that, its just not logical for a 56k trying to keep up with that kind of connection.. Its like setting a Volkswagon Bug next to a Lambragini.. Who do you think would win that race..was good to see you though /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

2. L_S

L_S .

Hey dude no big deal, I understand. When I was on 56k though I loved playing LPB's..they were always a more satisfying kill. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

[​IMG]
    You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

3. HAH!

but they whinge so much when you hand their arse back to them on a plate... ;)

[​IMG]
    psychomoggiebagpuss
    AKA PM_Bagpuss[PuF]
    AKA Armadillo Dragon of the -=UDIC=-
    Wielder of the Sacred Blackrock Baguette
    "If there is anything bigger than my ego. I want it caught and shot"

4. Wingznut PEZ

Wingznut PEZ New Member

Ummm... didn't The-Wraith pass away? If so, then bringing back this thread (not to mention Psychomoggiebagpuss' comment) might be a bit distasteful.

[​IMG]
    Wingznut [PEZ]
    ICQ #29598363
    [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Wingznut PEZ (edited 06-07-2000).]

5. Rooster

Rooster Local Legend

Yes, The-Wraith passed away earlier this year (very early, if not end of last year).

I'm sure PMB didn't know about it.

Teach him to just dig stuff up and random. :)

[​IMG]
    |C|Rooster|PuF
    Defenseman for |C|ondemned