1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Linux

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sirius s. greyhound, Feb 22, 2002.

1. sirius s. greyhound

sirius s. greyhound New Member

About Beta 3: Does this mod run with the Linux version of UT?

I myself run UT on Linux, and i'd like to be able to play airfight without switching to Windows!

thx,

[SAP]Sirius

P.S.: Yes, of course, i could Beta-Test for Linux... :)

2. T101

T101 New Member

I think Mr.Mitchell also has a linux UT installation.

3. 2COOL4-U

2COOL4-U New Member

Yep he does, I advised him to have a look at Linux Mandrake. There's no easier version of linux around :d

4. Mr.Mitchell

Mr.Mitchell New Member

Good news is, I have a working UT installation with Linux (well no sound, but UT runs fine without it).

Bad news is I haven't tested AirfightUT with it yet, but I can't see a reason why it should not work. I plan starting with it on monday, cause I am very busy the rest of the week.

Nice to see you also read these forums 2COOL4-U :D

5. 2COOL4-U

2COOL4-U New Member

Reading forums is one of my hobbies ;). I do not post that much.

If you ever need some help contact me.

Have you got your soundcard working normally in Linux? If you do you'll probably have something configured wrong in your ini file.

6. Mr.Mitchell

Mr.Mitchell New Member

Well, I can use some help on the Linux part. I can't find enough time to do all the stuff I wanted to do myself. So contact me at mr.mitchell@xs4all.nl