1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lilith redone my way.

Discussion in 'Work in Progress and Pimps' started by frosty, Mar 20, 2006.

1. frosty

frosty Frozen in time.

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.geocities.com/frostysfreezer/shots.JPG[/SCREENSHOT]

A redo of Lilith, interesting model.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2006
  2. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

Nice suit Frosty . :)

3. frosty

frosty Frozen in time.

Thanks SaD have to get some more screenies up and close ups, I dunno why, I am old school about posting the flats I guess. I tried something different than my style of gold, gold gold armor, tired to offset the orange look with blue armor for complimentary colors/contrast but I don;t like the blue. Shrugs...

Was going to work on her more but I got bored on it.

Tried to load tc and stupid Unreal editor whether I use it out ot UT03 or 04 still crashes when trying to load the _0 or _1 files. sucks!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  4. klasnic

klasnic ra ra rat Putin!

Good luck with her frosty. Lilith's really grown on me in recent times (love the voice too) so I'll be watching :tup:

[EDIT] If you can give more info about the error I might be able to help? ;)

5. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

What size is the flats? You know working in 1024x1024 flats create more space for detail at acceptable filesizes. Because your last work was in 512x512, I just bring it up.

You sure didn't make her less scary and that's a good thing, though I miss some details on the blue parts(shoulder and legs). And some stronger highlights on skin and metal.

6. frosty

frosty Frozen in time.

Thanks Klas, :) Yeah Rex I am still feeling the armor out so to speak and now have it where it is at, but the blue is somehow wrong, eek, perhaps too saturated for my taste. Most likely redo the armor but I am done with her smock dress in brown and head and flesh/sores.

7. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

Are there any updates? :)