lightning?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Hourences
i would say a mover and and some triggers that go on and of and kill the players, open the unreal map then and see :)
i did open it and it is movers and triggers, but the lightning texture doesnt show in ued.......know where one is?

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
So yer want a lightning texture do ya?
AlfaFX.utx has one, but its not perfect...you could always make your own on download one...
P.S dont leave the forums :)

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
that will be blocky, blocky > stupid, texture works great imo

look
3x.jpg

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
i went and ound the map/played it/opened it in ued and all it is is sheets/movers/triggers. i have tried and tried but cant get it to work, im not that good with movers and triggers anyway. has anyone done somthing like this? would you explain it?

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
clusterFu©k (tjeees, type the name, and his cencores FU©K) is not an map of unreal nor unreal gold, i have both, and i dont even have that map
uh, what? i swear to god thats the name, DM-Clusterfuck............is there a way to take a screenshot in unreal?

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
you askt

so I'm not sure if it was with the origional release of unreal.............

i answered no, i didnt say it couldnt be an custom map, but you didnt ask that, wrong communitcation stuff here

and it cant be from an patch, cause i have all the pacthes, prolly you download some sort of bonuspack or mod somewhere

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
you askt

i answered no, i didnt say it couldnt be an custom map, but you didnt ask that, wrong communitcation stuff here

and it cant be from an patch, cause i have all the pacthes, prolly you download some sort of bonuspack or mod somewhere
oh, well you know what i mean :p