License for non game development

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eldhead

Oct 14, 2004
Hi folks,
UnrealEngine is still my favourite among 3D-editors. I´d like to use it for my architectural vizualisations and need a licens for non game development.

eld..

Vito

Mar 18, 2002
ah, eldhead beat me to it. Yes, I believe that link is the correct one to order the Runtime from.

I don't have any additional information on the status of support or availability; I haven't worked on the Runtime (or for Epic, for that matter) in nearly a year now.

blinkskater71

Apr 17, 2005
First off ive e-mailed Epic like four times in the past four months on the subject with now answer.

I decided not to post a new thread, sense this one is kinda related to my question. I am currentlly a Junior in High School, and editor of a disc that comes with our annual called a Yeardisk. As a extra feature for next year I thought of using the runtime to make a virtual walk through of our school.

As required by District policy, I need confirmation from a offical at Epic saying that it is ok for us to use the Runtime for this project. The Yeardisk does ship with the Annual which students do pay for, and would be included on the disc itself. Does this fall under the license for the free version of the Runtime? There is no way we can afford the registered version.