Let's make a racially unbiased, gender nuetral story

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
Arnold slaps Strider in the face and yells "stop the shameless self promotion Strider!!!" Then Arnold turns around and plays Donkey Kong on the Atari 2000 until...

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
...sadamm hussein enters the room with his canadian looking flap jaw - terrance and phillips on each side, screaming about how operation get behind the darkies was a complete failure and...

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
...the superb defense shield put up by terrance and phillips's gastro-engineered stink bombs for which the aliens were not prepared. Sadamm calls satan up on his celley, satan come on up i have em right here. We can now do all those things to them, like...

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
Then just as the birdman folk were taking aim through their cup complete with black string cross-hairs, Satan himself bursts up through crumbling rocks in the center of the field. He says, "Sadamm come with me, you know I am the only one that really loves you, and I'll let u call me bitch. Just hurry before you get hurt my precious..." Everyone stands, and stares in disbelief at the remarkably gay tone of satan's voice. Then...

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
"Come (sp?) with me." He then leaves with Saddam and Satan into the next room, where many grunting sounds are then heard, followed by a sheep's baa. This lead the Birdman Arms people to...

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
pack up their sh1t and go home, mumbling "wtf was that sh1t? ehh i dunno............. i just dont know" The one eyed one horned flying purple people eater sat on a branch in a nearby tree. Hearing the birdman arms people discuss their new project he decided that it was time to put an end to their silly antics. So he swoops down to them and...

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
The one eyed one horned flying purple people eater glares menacingly at them with his one eye. The men are so frightened by this (and his purple hue, crimes against human aesthetics) they jump into his open mouth to escape him.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
So then the one eyed one horned flying purple people eater makes his way over to satan, sadamm, and balli. The upcoming battle is inevitable...

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
...but catching them in the 'act', Satan is for the first time unprepared. He then makes a deal with the Purple People Eater, that if he would screw a cat right there and then, he could put the battle off for one hour.

[nonstory](um, to fully understand that, you need to read Sluggy Freelance Presents: Kitten from the beginning, or for a quick really funny summary, click here[/nonstory]

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
...sadam, and balli make their escape! Leaving satan and the one eye one horned flying purple people eater alone. Satan, says "thank god their gone, that little sadamm, only wants sex, and he doesn't respect me....." The one eyed one horned flying purple people eater says "come here my child, allow me to comfort u" Satan walks over with both heads hung low and says, "ohh momma why do they treat me this way?" THe one eyed one horned flying purple people eater responds....