1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leprakip -- 18+ words used

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by LepraKip, Oct 22, 2001.

1. LepraKip

LepraKip New Member

Damn i feel so toyed with....

" In the beginning, Infiltration was a great weapons mod. I looked foward to every update. I remember using the sniper rifles and popping all the bots in the heads. Once I left the UT community for a while and came back, I found out it has become more than just a weapons mod. Now INF has become total crap. I am dissapointed in the direction INF has gone to. They act like they are the supreme mod team, but far from it. Their weapon models are very poor and so are the skins, the Start-up screen (the selection menus and stuff) are hard to read at any resolution and are not needed, the gametypes are just normal UT crap, and the textures are blurry. Strike Force and Tactical-Ops just blow this mod into oblivion with more than, what, 7 weapons, better player skins, better textures, and practically EVERYTHING else. You are just wasting your time INF. Get a fun mod for a change. And for once, I hope that tango STAYS DOWN....hope they don't go retail. "

Reasons why this is an imposter: I've never played Strike force, and i've only played TO a couple of games, if i'd thought that TO "blows that mod to oblivion" you wouldn't have seen me ever again. Second, "You are just wasting your time playing INF": why would i play 3 hours a day, lead a division of a clan ? I've played a clanwar 2 days ago, and i'm gonna play one more this evening. I'm a total INF fan, i'm actually someone supporting INF go retaiL!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Once I left the UT community for a while and came back, ", I indeed didn't play inf for a month or two, that was because my comp was screwed up that not that i specifically left the UT- or INF community. I couldn't do ANYTHING on my pc anymore.

It's a big weak argument, but oh well...
    "I remember using the sniper rifles and popping all the bots in the heads" <--- i don't like botmatches, i never did, and i NEVER used the word 'popping' in whole my life.

"They act like they are the supreme mod team, but far from it" - this is the most convincing argument -in my now HUMBLY opinion- i'm writing articles on www.planetinfiltration.com where i ONLY use positive words for the INF team or anything regarding INF.

Last the imposter f!ck uses completely other english.

I got an idea of who did this, but i won't say his name here. Not now. I'm gonna check with my dad and friends what i did on the day he posted this. I'd like to know as much as i can about this dude, i want his head.

2. LepraKip

LepraKip New Member

Oh thanks to G-Fresh for noticing this:

adasd@eee.de <--- if you hold your mouse over "my" name there you see this email adress, well i'm not german (.de) and there's no such domain as 'eee' and i certainly don't have an email adress called 'adasd'.

My email adress is leprakip@betula.xs4all.nl and not affraid to tell it, i in fact like getting emails :D

3. LepraKip

LepraKip New Member

roflmao i noticed another thing, that guy posted on 13 october, and i was in londen that time with my class.

We left 11 october and were in london till 14. And no, i didn't have acces to a pc.

i'm gonna send an email to 'HomeLan Fed' about this, and try to get his IP. I have a static IP :: 193.109.237.253 Let's compare the one of the ****er and mine.

4. /\l!eN[RIP]

/\l!eN[RIP] burp

I knew it couldntr be tru Kippie! No harm done (for me) :)
    You dont have to cope with another guy calling himself /\L!EN ON THE SERVERS....Everytime the guys ****s up I get the heat on my ass! grrrr
    :p

5. DeadEyeNick

DeadEyeNick New Member

who wants to be a chicken imposter. :D

6. [DiE]x8668k

[DiE]x8668k Skilled

Well, I had my suspisions since Viperian also posted and said INF was crap.
    Well, so much for anonymous Forums, I dont believe everything I read.

Then again, how do I know you are the real one now, maybe you are just fooling us, Infiltratrating the SF Team to screw it up. :D :D :D

7. LepraKip

LepraKip New Member

Some dude is really having a lot of fun here :rolleyes:

8. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

9. peep

peep peep==class

I'm glad to hear that wasn't you, kip.

Sorry that the ba$tard used ur name.

10. funkstylz

funkstylz I CLEAN TEH LATRINE

Hooray! I was shocked when I read that...but still had my doubts. Hooray!

11. [121st]Calvin

[121st]Calvin You will die, sooner or later

Outer forums are dangerous ...you see what happened? Some ulgy CS-Player imitated a honourable INF-player ...jeees-us!
    Let's stay in here [​IMG]

12. Rocko

Rocko the king of hipshots

The same thing happened to Porkie in our clan...disturbing...he would never post like that...:mad:

13. JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy alive

I forgot who said it but some clan recruited some guy and I guess when he got recruited he changed his name to jonnyboy :mad:

14. the vrrc

the vrrc noexistant user

{ Summon ut_n00bbeater }

HAHA! Die evil imposter! I thought that was a bit odd for you to say.

Hmmm.... but how do we know that you are not an imposter impostering and imposter that impostered an imposter of you!? :con:

15. Wikkan

Wikkan Dickhead Fulfilled!

Haha, thought that was a little odd when I read that. And I could still kick your ass in a pistol fight as far as I know.

16. G-Fresh

G-Fresh Red

G-Fresh to the rescue!

btw since when is Kip an 'honourable INF player' ? :D

17. /\l!eN[RIP]

/\l!eN[RIP] burp

YEAH! He shoots me in the back aaaaaall the time...bastard....

:D

18. FiringAimlessly

FiringAimlessly NOT going to waste another minute on CS!

As well...

I vaguely remember those exact same words from the impostor in the comments from the old ModSquad review under another name... (Viperian??? Someone else???)

Still doesn't explain any real motive though...

19. LepraKip

LepraKip New Member

3V!L :D

20. LepraKip

LepraKip New Member

Bring it on m8 !

*edit* contact me on icq 103123588 *edit*