Lemon's server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EvilExp

Cookie Demon
Oct 13, 2005
Moscow, Russia
LEMON and WP makers or somebody, anyone AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. During 10 maps or more i killed ppl only by clay - i just can't kill anyone cause when i see one, he shoots, then i drop my weapon, so i can't shoot at all. PLEASE turn off this weapon drop feature. In TDM on FOOLS i play well. So this is because of ping or this feature i don't know. Just stupid and not interesting. CAN U leave this only just if one falls from big altitude, not when one shoot another.

2. Can u increase smoke durance? Twice or trice (better).

3. If one wounded, he drop blood and set blood steps on a flor, if u survive and go to next round - step also go this new round. Repair this please.

4. Decrease back G3A3 recoil - it is just impossible, horrable and laggy - WP makers (or who did this) make unuseble one of my favorite weapons.

5. Decrease Flag contact distance. It is stupid, when attakers can reach flag staying at first flor of building, when flag is on teh roof.

6. Decrease surviveness!!!

Sum: I played whole evening and i'm in bad mood of this play. If one would biatching, i never will read this tread again, so never try. :(

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
weapon drop rules, it stops people who kill you while theyre being shot from doing it. The new recoils are ok, i find the new recoil for the g3 easier to control than the classic AKMSU recoil, which i find hard to control. I would remove the whole bloodtrail system... its a bit... too gore, its like the elevator in The Shining. And i dont like your new mapcycle, Lemon, the previous one was better ;)

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Well...

1. The "drop weapon" weapon feature is part of IBT, from my own exp. it seems not to do it each time i take a bullet, IMO its fun and not so unrealistic, i would remind that IBT still in beta, actualy this not provide an ini configuration file to disable some features, so i would continue to support this mutator since this server is the only one that does.

2. Not sure,for me, those "soft smokes" nades (part of IBT?) kill my FPS, so actualy i dont like them so much. I would hear other players about it since that's the first request about smoke nades time.

3. Yes, that's a known bug, but in fact its not really a bug but an UT mutator so it doesn't reset players states each rounds (no rounds in ut), it seems not to annoy players, i leave it on server because i would have a coder to look at it :D
IMO its fun and not so unrealistic, but again i would hear other players about it.

4. This goes to coders, you should ask in the proper forum.

5. First time this request comes, DTAS carry default settings on this server and same for others IMO so i would hear other players opinion.

6. ?

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited: