Lego parts?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Poor soul. I told my wife not to buy any of these toys for our boys and she did. My new rule is simple: If I step on it, it goes into the trash. Lego is wildly smart to create these sets with specialized components. My wife is the sucker. She'll buy another new set to make up for a missing piece and smile at me when she does it. I smile throwing the pieces away knowing she'll never get another nice piece of jewelry from me while we play this fun game of stubbornness. I always win because "I is more smarter" than is. LOL. I figure I'll break even and she won't have any nice jewelry to show for it. At least the kids are happy right? Yeah! LOL.

I probably would not be studying engineering right now if I did not build legos as a kid.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
As much as I loved Legos as a kid, imo they are extremely outdated and useless and are NOT a substitute for outdoor activity. You probably learn more stuff from playing Minecraft or other creative video games than Legos. :eek:

So by this logic Crayons are outdated because you can buy your youngster an iPad and stylus and have them draw on it.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Just ordered 5 from the lego site; they were the only one that could confirm those things definitely came from one of those sets. Thanks guys!:)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Another crisis averted by the mighty members of BuF!

superhero.jpg

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Poor soul. I told my wife not to buy any of these toys for our boys and she did. My new rule is simple: If I step on it, it goes into the trash. Lego is wildly smart to create these sets with specialized components. My wife is the sucker. She'll buy another new set to make up for a missing piece and smile at me when she does it. I smile throwing the pieces away knowing she'll never get another nice piece of jewelry from me while we play this fun game of stubbornness. I always win because "I is more smarter" than is. LOL. I figure I'll break even and she won't have any nice jewelry to show for it. At least the kids are happy right? Yeah! LOL.

You don't like LEGOs? You don't let your kids play with LEGOs? Are you seriously completely determined to convince everyone you are the world's biggest shithead at this point?

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Still trolling and not reading past the first post at the same time! All of your hard work is paying off FuLLLLeeD. When I grow up I want to be just like you! LOL. Kansas? Really? I doubt it.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Still trolling and not reading past the first post at the same time!

you mean your flip floping posts where you try to chum up to us?
(still you're trolling and fullbleed is not getting it)

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
While I don't know if there's any in FLA, quite a few Lego stores and parks have loose brick sections where you can freely buy any type of brick and/or other used in their products.

Our local Legoland (the real one yo) has a HUGE selection like that.

Haha, instead of jumping on the Hermskii Hate Wagon, I'll just ask you guys, what about Blockland or Minecraft? :D

My niece was playing with Dublo at age 2, Lego at age 3½. At age 5 now, she's still struggling with Lego Starwars (fur die eksbawks), and you want her to play Minecraft?!
And tbh, Hermskii deserves the hate. What a fool.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Eh, I always thought of Legos as a age 6+ toy. I've seen kids playing Minecraft on the iPad at age 6. :eek: (and those crap touch controls are way harder than PC :mad:)

But yeah, cool for those kids playing with Legos at 2+.