1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Left 4 Dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonecrusher, Feb 19, 2009.

1. TAZTG

TAZTG Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference

Yea, attempted some Versus and the first grup I got in seemed cool. Death Toll (Just Started). I was infected and got a nice pull from the bridge, the hunters did some damage when they ran over for the save. I then spawned as Boomer and got two of them climbing up the ladder and Hunters got a couple nice jumps in. Then I spawned as the TANK, in the tunnel. Damn, some nice cars in there to hit. They all took off back down the ladder. Boomer got a couple of them and I threw a rock on them doing melee, started in chasing the other 1 cause the smoker got one. It was over quick.. To my surprise the score was tied on that level 36 -36. When we spawned it did Randowm Teams and they was all bitching and moaning to go back to Lobby. So much for that Versus. The next one was No Mercy in the Subway, joined as infected and also got the Tank. They didn't make it up the stairs to the generator room, not sure but I think they tried to run back to Subway Cars and got caught in the small hallway with infected rushing in one side and me coming down. Wow some nice damage there. Upon Spawning no-one talked and one guy quickly opened door before everyone spawned and got health and took off. Great a Runner. The next guy went left whom I followed but the last guy was idle or just stayed in the safe room. It was nasty.... I said WTF to the runner and then two of them raged and I figured WTH and also quit, looks like a wasted night. I logged off steam and watched some TV..

2. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

Thats pretty much any versus we get into :(

3. Bonecrusher

Dave, Jason, Aaron and myself did some serious ownage tonight. We got Aaron his last two golds for survival and gave our Last Stand time a pretty good boost :)

Then we played some versus and were kicking TAILLLLL. Two clanners and two other guys against us. I don't think they ever made it to a safe room. Err, scratch that... we had a runner to one safe room but the others they got killed every time and it was WONDERFUL. A couple times one left and another would join but for the most part it was 4 on 4 the whole time. Then we did a stellar job on the rooftop and got 2200 some points... and the entire team raged before we could play infected (mainly because the total score was 8,200 something to like... 180) but it still pissed me off because they hung in there the whole time but couldn't play five more minutes for our enjoyment. I was ready to call them good sports... but no, they're still pricks... and they raged. Dave was the nice guy to go open the saferoom door so Aaron could get a new high score for versus. It was a mighty fun time :) And the way we were hitting hunters and boomers... we were, as Louis would say, unstoppable :D

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  4. TAZTG

Yea, fun time last nite.. Back to work on some Expert modes.. Have to get Lurk and Aaron together so we can knock those out...

5. Morty

Morty The getting killed man!!

Might have sometime this weekend. You guys able to play with the still nubie? I promise not to rage quit. LOL. I have to get my mind off of this crap.

6. «BuA»Lurker_71

«BuA»Lurker_71 Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg

Gonna be late tonight.
    Picking up my father's day present.

7. Devastator

Devastator What are YOU looking at?

Sorry guys, haven't been gaming a lot lately. School is taking a lot of my time and so is the training. So For now and the next few weeks/months, I have no real free time. Should be back around September.

8. Morty

Morty The getting killed man!!

At least you have a "good" execuse Dev. No like loser me. ;) I hope it all goes well for you!

9. Bonecrusher

Pubstompers :)

10. Bonecrusher

So... number 1... Taz, Jason and I got called pubstompers AGAIN tonight. Is this a new word in the gaming scene because I never heard of it until this week...

But anyway... Boney's wish finally came trueeeeee NM1 Tank FTW \o/

Attached Files:

11. TAZTG

Nice, glad we could assist. I mean after all you are a PupStomper. :lol::lol:

12. «BuA»Lurker_71

This morning, my team got blamed for hacking, even after losing each survivor level except for the finale... we ended up beating them by 600 pts, but they raged before the score came up.
    I also increased my hunter damage to 6828! NOM NOM NOM! :D

13. Bonecrusher

Did you shred the whole team yourself? hahaha

14. «BuA»Lurker_71

I got 2 full green kills and almost a third, but the tank smacked me off before they died.

15. Shattered_Steel

Shattered_Steel Birthed of Destruction

Very impressive - superhero-like even!

16. TAZTG

n00bStomper > PubStomper, Man they must have been split up running from Tank.

17. Bonecrusher

You know... the sad part is we're not even that good... but twice tonight we started a versus and the one ended third chapter... the other ended at the beginning of the fourth with me, taz and steel with some random-er. We even got two clanners (same clan) to rage in the second level. You should def. be able to send people messages after they rage.

And we wonder why our games played vs games completed is so low... not because WE rage... but because people rage on us :( We were being called noobs for staying together... and the same person called me a hacker multiple times. But he sucked major ass so it makes no difference. I'm just pissed. The coding for versus play is broken. Soooo I think thats four in a row for us that we didn't get to finish :( Damn kids.

18. «BuA»Lurker_71

Yeah, the match that got my Hunter damage up so high was against 2 clanners and one of their friends. The friend bailed on the 4th act, and the clanners bailed after we killed them on the final, leaving one guy to finish it alone.
    It's sad that the sh*t talkers are the ragers 90 percent of the time.

19. Bonecrusher

Yeah... the clanners last night weren't bad... but they certainly weren't awesome either. And the one guy was saying we were cheating EVERY TIME we killed him. "How you see?" "you hacking?" "you guys noob for staying together". Sorry... but that team barely made the jump out of the saferoom in the second level before we killed them :lol:

20. TAZTG

Hey there are quite a few good Add-On Campaigns available for Down Load.

Me and Lurk tried this one. Coal'd Blood, which was pretty good.
    Going to give this one a try tonite. Death Aboard

They can be downloaded from http://www.l4dmaps.com/
    Both of these were rated pretty good. It was fun to run and shoot again.

Anyone want to join in tonite?