Left 4 Dead 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Realism mode sounds pretty cool. I wonder if it will be available in Versus this time.

"Turning on Realism turns off the glow that normally haloes players and special infected creatures."

This leads me to believe that it is available in Versus. The Infected do not get a halo glow unless you're on the Infected team.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
It would be interesting using realism mode in vs. It would be harder for SI to plan attacks, not being able to judge where the survivors are without the halos, or where the others are, balanced against the fact that the survivors wouldn't be able to find teammates that the jockey ran off with or that were pinned by the hunter. I think it would make the game less fun for pubing, but REALLY tense for more coordinated matches.

~Jason

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Reading those comments are damn funny. People get butthurt over something so trivial. You are still getting it early you stupid ****s. They must have found a game killing bug or else it would be out by now. Oh well gives me more Borderlands time till then.

Sindarin

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 15, 2004
Valve said:
The Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360 Demo is now available for those who pre-ordered and obtained early access to the demo. The PC Demo is currently targeted for release on Wednesday, October 28.

:(

...I know, was just looking forward to play it after work today.