1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Learning Unreal Scripting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2awesome4apossum, Jun 4, 2005.

1. 2awesome4apossum

2awesome4apossum New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

Anyway, I must say that I'm impressed with the Unreal Runtime, but learning the Unreal Scripting is a bit hard...

Is there (or will there be) any sort of complete help file that doesn't require the user to search around the website trying to learn Unreal Scripting?

Because if there is one, or if anyone is going to make one, it would be very helpful to me.

Thank you!

2. Angel_Mapper

Angel_Mapper Goooooooats

It really helps to know Java or a similar language before you come into UnrealScript, but the Unreal Wiki is a good source of info.

3. 2awesome4apossum

2awesome4apossum New Member

I actually DO know JAVA... and I've looked at the wiki, but I was wondering if there's a downloadable text file that's fairly complete in it's functions and such.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2005
  4. Angel_Mapper

Angel_Mapper Goooooooats