1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

learning to make mods/mutators

Discussion in 'I Need Help!' started by Venjax, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Venjax

Venjax New Member

Where can i learn to make mods/mutators for ut?

2. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

3. XepptizZ

XepptizZ What are you lookin at...

And to make a total mod with all kinds of new shizznat isn't a real solo operation.

4. Cyrsss Female Dog

Cyrsss Female Dog ..Submarine..

If you have some experience of UT developments (.u files/scripting etc...) then I suggest taking a Mod apart and seeing how the Author(s) built it.

Otherwise,If your brand new to Modding then use the Search engine or the Links avaliable,to 'work out' how it all comes together.I suggest Angel_Mappers Website for UNRed2.0/3.0/scripting tutorials.

Lol, it is a long,long proccess to understand the various 'stages' needed to complete a Mod,but depends on your ideas...as the user above me said,you'll need more than 'you' to complete say a 'Frag-Ops' type Mods.