League of Legends

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Getting into LoL is way easier if you're actually playing with somebody who knows how it works. The biggest blockade is really the steep learning curve of DotA games.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
I still play it more or less every day, but mostly casually with some acquaintances. It's just more fun when you can malphite-ult into certain death while shouting "I REGRET NOTHING%¤#" and it's all good fun instead of people ragequitting because it wasn't a sound tactical decision. I think I have about 600 wins on EU and 150 on US, mostly playing Kayle, Leona, Morgana, and Galio. I like psuedo-support who can hybrid into dealing decent damage if you do well, but I'd like to try out some jungling and AD-carrying.

I tried the game vs bots for 1 map and i was like "wtf this is all you do? hack away at these things and try not die, run back to get healed and try again?"

Yep, that's exactly how it works, just like chess is about moving pieces around until a king dies, or shooters are about pressing left mouse button until you get more points than everyone else.

The entirety of how the game works is lost against bots since they don't know how to pressure, gank, or starve/zone you out.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Right, so I tried this game last night since I literally have had nothing else to do for the passed 2 weeks, and it's pretty fun game to kill time. I wouldn't really consider it good for competitive play though, but still fun.

Anyone else on the North America servers that wants to play? It'll probably be more fun playing with a set-up team.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
I'm Roros on NA and MrFuzzles on EU. Mostly playing NA (even though 3 times as high ping) lately since that's where most of my premade bros are at.

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
bump !
I'm playing and enjoying this game quite a bit (level 9 biatches !) playing with my level 30 friends is a huge blast.

main is cho'gath cause he's just so omnomnomnom. :)

EUW server, nick is Toniglandy1