Launcher for OSX

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

peep

peep==class
Jul 13, 2001
Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hey all, I haven't been around in a while. I just figured I'd try to get back in shape for the new version... but... I switched to OSX & I don't want to have to launch classic mode every time I play INF. I heard a long time ago that this could be solved with a new launcher ( I did a search & I couldn't find it ). Does anyone/InfPorter have one or know how to fix this?

PorterINF

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
Have you played UT in OSX? The last I heard UT is still just a preview for OSX. I haven't heard of an INF Launcher yet. It would be nice if Sentry does one. OSX is the future of the Mac. I plan on making the switch this year when all my apps are updated for it.

Jamail

Apr 2, 2001
Space City, Texas
Visit site
I'm too chicken

There's a pre-beta of UT for X out. I DLd it but the list of things that don't work (like the control and alt keys) pretty much kept me from installing it.

So I'm waiting a little longer.

peep

peep==class
Jul 13, 2001
Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Damn, so it's not just a little launcher that I need. Oh well, I guess I can just launch into classic. Too bad, OSX is where it's at. I haven't had a single system freeze/crash since I installed it.