1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Latest elder scrolls

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Snakebite-, Dec 17, 2004.

1. -Snakebite-

-Snakebite- Hero

2. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

Don't know too much from it, except it will be in an area smaller than Morrowind. Of course, there will be alot more details, espescially AI wise. I am imaginating a non-flawed Fable in the wonderful life of Tamriel.

3. TheShiningWizard

TheShiningWizard Because it's more fantastical.

Non-flawed, except for the 12,523 bugs that come with every Elder Scrolls game. :p

4. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

Uh...

Ros, I was under the impression that the new elder scrolls will actually be about 17 TIMES bigger than Morrowind. To accomidate that new size they've included a "fast travel" thing that works kind of like sleeping outside...screen goes black, and if you encounter anything bad, it stops you and lets you resolve it.

I am absolutely looking forward to it.

5. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

Really? I've heard alot of people say it was going to include less and less cities. Perhaps they have worked it out better, but inside the world of the elder scrolls the area is smaller.

TSW, we all love bugs. We don't admit it, but we love em. Happiness is working 4 hours on a character and then having a game-crash.

6. TheShiningWizard

Let us hope that this "add things to the new game that we already did in Daggerfall" becomes a trend.

7. Arethusa

Arethusa We will not walk in fear.

I sure hope that Bethesda learns how to use computers soon. Morrowind had a lot of initial atmosphere, but it looked like crap. The models were all apparently done by one person, and all of terrible quality, and the code, well...

Let's just say the modding community made up a gigantic margin for improvement.

And I hope this new one isn't just a single player MMORPG. A little character and life in the world, I hope they realize, isn't going to hurt anyone.

8. Freon

Freon Braaaaiinss...

I'm sure they have a bigger budget for that new game :)

Hopefully they'll hire new modelers. The first screen shots look pretty good for now :tup:

9. GenoOfTheCrayon

GenoOfTheCrayon l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50

Let's hope. Everything could use a bit of Daggerfall.

10. TheShiningWizard

Everyone could use a dose of Longbow 2. Happiness is spending an hour reading a manual.

11. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

Would that include the bugs as well ? ;)
    // ---
    I just hope that stealth and other non-fighter/combat classes are given more thought this time.

As for size : I'm all for a smaller world if that means it will feal more alive, because even the big cities looked pretty empty & deserted in Morrowind.

12. anaemic

anaemic she touch your penis?

uber,
    now everyone cross your fingers and prey for good archery