1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Late night SG TDM

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by NTKB, Nov 9, 2005.

1. NTKB

NTKB Banned

Come join us (me) late nights on SG TDM! I generally get home between 000 and 0100. We had a great game last night, Garcia, Vahl, yipyip, Lt. and I. Hopefully we can get the large late nights that used to be. If you dont see anyone any particular night check back!

If anyone knows who runs the SG TDM server now (is it still jazz?), perhaps lovingly nudge them to update the mutators. Thanks! :)

2. Pipe_Dream

Pipe_Dream 3-time World Champion Bowler

P.S. The server is gonna go away forever in less than a week. I'll come play a bit tonight. :D

3. Kitty.cat

Kitty.cat It'll work, just not the right way.

I used to be on, but I seemed to have aquired a night life. Oh well, if Steve bugs me I usually get on.

4. Vahlemon

Vahlemon RRROOOOAAAARRR!!!!

Jazz has never been running SG TDM AFAIK, he was running the DBD server, which is not SG :)

might be there tonight, but will most likely leave early, getting prepared for a 24h or Dungeons&Dragons which begins like tomorow at noon ><

5. {GD}Odie3

{GD}Odie3 You Give Odie a Boner

I saw you guys on last night [from ASE]. I wanted to jump on but I really had to get to bed. I had to take the kids to school this morning so my wife could get some contract work done.

Life suxs... anyone want some kids?

6. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

infiltration... night?

7. Kitty.cat

Yeah. Steve is almost always there, and if he catches me online, I'm almost always with him. Most nights it's just us 1x1ing in the DTAS or FOX servers (the hunting thing is nice for 1x1) and we are always up for some company!

This is also one of the times you actually manage to catch Assessina_Maja.cat online. So if you want to be put to shame by a G3A3 repeatedly, join up!

8. Assesina_Maja

Assesina_Maja Just cute little ol' me :)

lol, I'm not that good

9. Kitty.cat

Sorry NTKB! :D

(Kidding)

10. BTH

BTH Dickcheese Faggot

I can get in INF at 9:15 (GMT +1) monday to friday
    that's 12:15 where Kitty lives