1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Late DA2 Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by spec_x, Dec 15, 2004.

1. spec_x

spec_x DA2 Project Lead/Level Designer

Sorry all, this post is a tad bit late, but I've been rather busy :)

Work on DA has been going by quite smoothly lately and we've added quite a bit.

Fluxs has been hard at work like always working on the intro map a bit more making some tweaks, and I'm assuming getting some work on dragonfly done :)

[D] finally got his new monitor and I believe is or at least will be starting on Ruin2 soon.

I've been working on crash some more and have posted some new screenshots here

Abs has been coding quite regularly lately. We've now tweaked the weapon loadout on the classes and have tweaked speeds based on class as well. We've began work on class-specific abilities which will further seperate the classes and is proving to make everything a lot more fun and balanced :)

We're working on a new build and once that's all put together, we may start looking for beta testers to start helping us out. In which case, e-mail us and let us know if you're intrested and we'll let you know.

Hope you all have a good day/night!

2. Dest

Dest DA Team

I'm still pimping up DA2-Classic-Ruins atm,

I'm still trying out textures on the buildings and sun light tweaks.
    And I will change the interiors completely I guess...

After I'm completely happy with Ruins, ill use all the textures, terrain, interiors for Classic-Ruins2.

Also a very cool screenshot of ruins :eek:
    notice the terrain textures , skybox and the textures on the building (thx FluXs), and the ugly windows I replaced :p

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2004
  3. spec_x

spec_x DA2 Project Lead/Level Designer

groovin