Larry

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
A few days ago, I walked into the bathroom where I had a few clothes thrown here and there. This is when I met Larry. Larry was a Palmetto Bug; like a large cockroach, but here in Florida, we call it a Palmetto bug when friends come to visit to trick them into thinking we don’t have large roaches roaming about.

Larry ran under a pile of clothes and I slammed my foot down in his general area. He must have taken a hit. A day later, I see Larry on the bathroom floor on his belly. He didn’t look too good; his legs twitching, his movements obtuse. He obviously wasn’t going anywhere.

Over the next few days, I watched Larry. He would make an effort to move when I came into the bathroom. I’d sit on the john, something I often do since my doowadnum has been acting up, and I’d blow air at Larry. He’d jerk around a little and then settle down until the next blast of beer-filled air hit him on the back.

Last night, Larry had flipped to his back. I found some lead from a mechanical pencil on the floor. I stabbed him in the thorax with it, then jabbed him in the throat. Larry was still with me. He kicked and jerked as if to say my ancestors will rule the world.

**** your ancestors, Larry. Today, when I blew air on you, you reacted with nothing more than nerve impulse. Awhile later, no reaction. I bit the head off of Larry around 8:30 Eastern time, August 2, 2009. For now, humans rule ‘this’ world.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
lol, this post echoes the point I was making in the phone conversation I was having until my phone was about to die. Humans, animals, manatees, insects and etc. Us humans think our opinion is best, and might is right. What do chimpanzees think about the nature of the universe? Certainly something less accurate than what we tend to think, right?

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
I have a roach livin in my garage, he's making WMD's while I sleep, I know he is! I gonna nuke him with some brake cleaner the next time he doesn't put my tools away!

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
lol, this post echoes the point I was making in the phone conversation I was having until my phone was about to die. Humans, animals, manatees, insects and etc. Us humans think our opinion is best, and might is right. What do chimpanzees think about the nature of the universe? Certainly something less accurate than what we tend to think, right?

There are some estimates that 99.9 percent of all species of plants and animals that ever lived are now extinct. If that estimate is even close, it sounds like practically nothing will survive. We are destroying ourselves and the planet due to greed and ignorance. Animals tend to live in harmony with nature to a certain degree. It’s almost as if the more advanced you are, the more destructive you are. It’s probably a good thing that apes can’t form ideas about the universe because that would suggest they would be just as destructive as we are.

Maybe that’s why space aliens are a possibility. They are probably so advanced that they destroyed their planet and are looking for another to rape.

Then you have to consider Easter Island. The people who lived there years ago did live with nature and they didn’t know what we know today. Yet, they still managed to destroy their island by chopping down every tree on the island which made their island uninhabitable. They ran out of resources, but you have to wonder if they even attempted to reseed the land.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I have a roach livin in my garage, he's making WMD's while I sleep, I know he is! I gonna nuke him with some brake cleaner the next time he doesn't put my tools away!

It seems reasonable that a roach would build a WMD. If they can survive a blast, they could just destroy everything and the planet would be theirs.

You might be able to catch the little bastard with a beer can. If you set a can on the floor with a little beer in it, the roach will crawl in and can’t get out. I discovered this once years ago when I woke up thirsty in the middle of the night and took a swig of beer from a can on the nightstand.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
disjointed, wanna be double-jointed, whiffin' two-fisted spliffs ...

There are some estimates that 99.9 percent of all species of plants and animals that ever lived are now extinct. If that estimate is even close, it sounds like practically nothing will survive. We are destroying ourselves and the planet due to greed and ignorance. Animals tend to live in harmony with nature to a certain degree. It’s almost as if the more advanced you are, the more destructive you are. It’s probably a good thing that apes can’t form ideas about the universe because that would suggest they would be just as destructive as we are.

Maybe that’s why space aliens are a possibility. They are probably so advanced that they destroyed their planet and are looking for another to rape.

Then you have to consider Easter Island. The people who lived there years ago did live with nature and they didn’t know what we know today. Yet, they still managed to destroy their island by chopping down every tree on the island which made their island uninhabitable. They ran out of resources, but you have to wonder if they even attempted to reseed the land.

What do you think about that kind of figure, the estimate that 99.9% of all the species that have ever lived on this planet are now extinct? Since I have only a paltry understanding of math and science, it seems like believing that kind of figure would require quite the leap of faith (the figure sounds unfalsifiable), and I suppose it might do no harm to make that kind of estimate. Good point about the correlation between advancement and destructiveness, though. In a sense, the black plague was ultra destructive although I don't think many people would consider whatever germ/microbe/virus/whatever that caused it to be as advanced as humans, although it also wouldn't be able to cause the same kinds of physical decimation that human creations can and have.

I always think back to when I used to work with developmentally disabled adults. Many of them had tough and often miserable lives and were abused in many ways, although some were more content than 99% of the normal people I encounter on a daily basis. Sure, they weren't able to appreciate the highs of enjoying fine art, etc., like we can and do and live for, but their ways also tend to be very middle path, and they don't sweat the minutiae like we do, and they don't concern themselves with bills, degree, prestige, climbing the ratchety corporate hierarchy, etc. It's like a permanent childhood in ways good and bad.

Given how little we know we know about the nature of the universe, I'd think there are probably other forms of life elsewhere, and it's not like the human brain is the absolute arbiter of truth in the universe, although people throughout history have attempted to convince humankind that it is. What if we evolve another sense? Can't you imagine some point in the future where future humans will scoff at our current understanding of what constitutes truth and the nature of life, liberty, the universe, etc.? "lol, those cute 21st centuryers ..."

Funny quote from the wiki entry on Easter Island: The first Christian missionary, Eugène Eyraud, brought tuberculosis to the island in 1867 which took a quarter of the island's remaining population of 1,200.

God works in mysterious ways, as they say.

Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
We don’t need another religion versus evolution thread, but I believe those numbers could be accurate since I believe in evolution. I think the earth has been around for billions of years and in a time span such as that, all sorts of things could have lived and died. I believe we’ve had mass extinctions from asteroids, comets, and super volcanoes.

There will probably always be people who survive viruses and plaques. If a virus kills off its host completely, that’s the end of that virus if it can’t populate another host.

The mentally challenged brings up a good point. Stuff is relative. Some people are happy living with few material goods, and others must have everything. If you’re happy in your zone, that’s the main thing. I may never see Paris, but I have no desire to do so. However, if I were to go there, I may totally enjoy the place and wish I’d have visited sooner. The world is full of things like this where bliss could be just around the corner, but you’re completely content with how things are.

Life is like this for many: You go out to party, or eat, or see friends, or have fun somewhere. But at the end of the day, you are so glad to get back home. You want to get comfortable, maybe cleaned up, and maybe do something mundane such as watch TV. You’re glad to leave your place, but you’re very glad to get back there. If the bar burned down or the amusement park was closed, you’d be disappointed, but if the streets were blocked and you weren’t allowed to go back home, you might be more upset.

Saw shows where they say how early humans were as smart as we are. I assume by that they mean if we were born in a forest and never knew of the modern world, we’d get by ok by learning how to hunt, what not to eat, when to plant, etc. from our elders. I don’t know if we’re really getting much smarter, but we are accumulating knowledge. But so were the people living in the forest years ago. That’s how they knew not to jump on the back of an elephant and take a bite out of its neck.

Let’s say we detect a signal from space that verifies there is other life. It won’t do us a lot of good if it takes millions of years to reply. It’s practically worthless in one regard, but it may change the way view the stories in the bible.

The tuberculosis thing reminds me of another show I saw years ago. This guy was gay and had unprotected sex for years. He never got aids. They did tests on him and found that his immune system killed the aids virus. The show went on to claim that his great ancestors had the bubonic plague and survived. They tested others whose ancestors survived the plague and their test tube results showed that they resisted the aids virus, but the virus won. They eventually said that the mother and father had both survived the plague and that’s why the guy’s immune system was able to defeat the virus.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
We don’t need another religion versus evolution thread, but I believe those numbers could be accurate since I believe in evolution. I think the earth has been around for billions of years and in a time span such as that, all sorts of things could have lived and died. I believe we’ve had mass extinctions from asteroids, comets, and super volcanoes.

There will probably always be people who survive viruses and plaques. If a virus kills off its host completely, that’s the end of that virus if it can’t populate another host.

The mentally challenged brings up a good point. Stuff is relative. Some people are happy living with few material goods, and others must have everything. If you’re happy in your zone, that’s the main thing. I may never see Paris, but I have no desire to do so. However, if I were to go there, I may totally enjoy the place and wish I’d have visited sooner. The world is full of things like this where bliss could be just around the corner, but you’re completely content with how things are.

Life is like this for many: You go out to party, or eat, or see friends, or have fun somewhere. But at the end of the day, you are so glad to get back home. You want to get comfortable, maybe cleaned up, and maybe do something mundane such as watch TV. You’re glad to leave your place, but you’re very glad to get back there. If the bar burned down or the amusement park was closed, you’d be disappointed, but if the streets were blocked and you weren’t allowed to go back home, you might be more upset.

Saw shows where they say how early humans were as smart as we are. I assume by that they mean if we were born in a forest and never knew of the modern world, we’d get by ok by learning how to hunt, what not to eat, when to plant, etc. from our elders. I don’t know if we’re really getting much smarter, but we are accumulating knowledge. But so were the people living in the forest years ago. That’s how they knew not to jump on the back of an elephant and take a bite out of its neck.

Let’s say we detect a signal from space that verifies there is other life. It won’t do us a lot of good if it takes millions of years to reply. It’s practically worthless in one regard, but it may change the way view the stories in the bible.

The tuberculosis thing reminds me of another show I saw years ago. This guy was gay and had unprotected sex for years. He never got aids. They did tests on him and found that his immune system killed the aids virus. The show went on to claim that his great ancestors had the bubonic plague and survived. They tested others whose ancestors survived the plague and their test tube results showed that they resisted the aids virus, but the virus won. They eventually said that the mother and father had both survived the plague and that’s why the guy’s immune system was able to defeat the virus.

... but the religion v. evolution threads never get old. :)

What do you think about public speaking? Do you like it? If so, why not try standup comedy? I think it'd be cool to see you up there on stage in your sunglasses and Florida shorts. Speaking of Florida, or at least the areas in FL you're familiar with, how would you compare them to the rest of this country you've spent time in? I'm a bit obsessed with the south for some reason, perhaps because of the accents, probably mostly out of ignorance and lack of experience. I'd love to take a year and just drive around the country. Just think of that kind of freedom, not concerning yourself with deadlines or cash, or demands of work or family or whatever. Regardless, I'm going to Colorado next month, total road trip style, see a concert, stay in nat'l parks, breathe nature, vibrate with the funkier forms of fungi, etc.

So what do you think about the state of the union? We really haven't much discussed politics since Obama took office. I don't really have any expectations. He seems like an okay guy but it's not like he's radiating righteousness or anything, although I'd expect him to be a heckuva step above the alternatives. Change just isn't coming fast enough or plain ol' enough.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
I heard somewhere, that by weight alone, thre are more ants on Earth than any other living ground animal. Of course who would grind up another species just to validate this hypothesis anyways? By volume, there's prolly a heck of a lot more phytoplankton in the ocean than ants on land.

Obama needs to eat more shell fish from red tide zones.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
... but the religion v. evolution threads never get old. :)

What do you think about public speaking? Do you like it? If so, why not try standup comedy? I think it'd be cool to see you up there on stage in your sunglasses and Florida shorts. Speaking of Florida, or at least the areas in FL you're familiar with, how would you compare them to the rest of this country you've spent time in? I'm a bit obsessed with the south for some reason, perhaps because of the accents, probably mostly out of ignorance and lack of experience. I'd love to take a year and just drive around the country. Just think of that kind of freedom, not concerning yourself with deadlines or cash, or demands of work or family or whatever. Regardless, I'm going to Colorado next month, total road trip style, see a concert, stay in nat'l parks, breathe nature, vibrate with the funkier forms of fungi, etc.

So what do you think about the state of the union? We really haven't much discussed politics since Obama took office. I don't really have any expectations. He seems like an okay guy but it's not like he's radiating righteousness or anything, although I'd expect him to be a heckuva step above the alternatives. Change just isn't coming fast enough or plain ol' enough.

Qualthwar is more of a character concept than a real person. It’s like Alice Cooper; he wasn’t really portraying himself, but a character.

Those pics I posted of me years ago were me, but now I’m turning into a fat, old man. I’m not always quick-witted. In fact, I have a real problem with concentrating on one thing when I’m talking with people. My mind wanders, as if I’d rather be somewhere else. I go to a local family bar one or two times a week. On Fridays, I sit with a friend or two and we find plenty to talk about. But I find that I have to dumb everything down. I have only 2 friends who challenge me intellectually.

On Wednesdays, my drinkin’ buddies aren’t there and I’m content to observe my surroundings. I look for new faces. If a younger girl and an older lady eating together are mother and daughter by trying to age the girl in my mind. I notice how the conduit dropping down from the ceiling is bent so as to center the lights they connect to over the middle of the booths. Was there another place here with different booths before this place? Did this place move their booths after awhile and had to make adjustments? I have to know so I speak with a manager to find out. He doesn’t know, but he knows there was a place here before.

A couple who I’d seen there once before comes in and sits at the bar next to me. She has pink hair. Probably not her real hair color. After awhile, the guy nudges me and tells me I’m being too loud. He’s trying to be nice and strike up a conversation. I tell him “It’s my cerebral time.” and he likes that one; says he might have to borrow it.

When I talk, I half mumble and speak sort of slowly in a Ben Stein fashion. It’s because I’m thinking while I’m talking to you and the processing has been split up. People who I don’t know cut me off while I’m talking; it’s because I sound boring when I speak. I could never be a public speaker, or a stand-up comedian. I make jokes all the time on the golf course, and my friends try to tolerate it.

A couple weeks ago on a course, I break out in a Jaw/Quint monologue. I’m looking at a small lake on the course and tell my friends to watch out for the water because it’s “treacherous.” “Treacherous,” they say. With the Quint demeanor I start in: “Last week, Japanese sub slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We were comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for a half hour. Tiger. 13-footer. You know how you know that when you're in the water, Chief? You tell by lookin’ from the dorsal to the tail. Anyway, we delivered the bomb. Here’s to swimmin’ with bowlegged women.”

Next week, it was Titanic’s turn. Staring at water on the course: “I’ve never seen such a flat calm. It will make the bergs harder to see with no ice breaking at the base.” They say, “Oh, here he goes again.”

People don’t want to hear me talk. I got on an elevator at work once with people I didn’t know and said, “Bridge!” they just looked at me. I slapped my chest and said, “Mr. Sulu. There seems to be some trouble with the transport lift in cargo bay one.” People still looking at me. No one is laughing. I press the button for my floor and say, “Guess I’ll have to do it the old-fashioned way.” The people get off and start to giggle. Were they just on the elevator with a nutcase? Was this guy serious? They were probably glad just to get off the elevator.

As for politics: I’ve never voted in my life; don’t watch the news, or read the newspaper. Don’t check out news online unless maybe a friend sends me a link. My friends were talking about some football player who died in a boating accident months ago and I had no idea what they were talking about. “Where have you been? It’s been all over the news.” Comedians like to talk about current events and interesting people they know. I don’t know any current events or interesting people.

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
So how is it, turning into a fat old man? I don't look forward to that kind of thing, or much at all really. I still think you could be a comedian. You'd be unique at least, and that's preferrable to being talented but unoriginal. The Jaw/Quint monologue was nice, even though I don't know who/what Jaw/Quint is/are. The second half was very HST. It seems like you'd be able to write something good and lengthy. So why do you continue to live? What role is family playing in your life these days? Who is the guy behind the character?

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Ah, Quint http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001727/ was the old sea captain who was eaten in Jaws. He made the show; perfect in the role. The 3 guys were getting drunk in the cabin in the evening/early morning after seeing the size of the shark for the first time that day. Roy Scheider http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001702/ was looking at a wound he got that day and they all started talking about their various wounds. Richard Dreyfuss http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000377/ asks Quint what the mark on his arm was. It was from a tattoo being removed. The USS Indianapolis. Quint recants the story of how they were in the water for days being eaten by sharks while waiting for rescue. It was arguably the best scene in the movie. It’s all here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nrvMNf-HEg

Getting old sucks. I still look younger than my age because I have all my hair and little grey. But my health is starting to wane a little. I’ve always had a bad back, but time makes that worse. My penis fell off last year for no reason. I’m still trying to get to the bottom of it. That’s my vow to you.

I could consider myself lucky because I’ve been with the same woman for over 25 years. My high school friends I play golf with have been divorced for years. My wife is 50 and still very nice looking for her age. She weighs about 90-95 pounds, and has always had a better-than-average body and face.

We have custody of our grandson; he’s four. I watch him overnight while she works as a manager at a McDonalds. She watches him during the day as best she can while I’m at work. I arrive at work between 9:45 and 10:00 and leave at 4:30; get home at 5:00. Then I take over and watch him. Although I work about 30 hours at work (lunch factored in), I work when I come home, too.

Because of our schedules, my wife and I don’t spend much time together. She’s always tired because of her weird hours, trying to keep the house clean, and watching our grandson. I call her “The lady on the couch.” because that’s where she spends all her time. I spend all my time in the bedroom. My big-ass desk is in here, along with my 46’’ flat TV. I come home, turn on my PC, sit at the desk, turn on the TV, and live a mundane lifestyle.

About the only adventures come from getting with friends to play golf on the weekends, eating at places after the game were girls wear skimpy clothes, and my visits to the bar once or twice a week. I was married to a girl 2 weeks after I turned 18. We were married for about 8 years. I wasn’t content unless we did something fun every day. No matter what, we had to do at least one thing that was fun before the day ended.

I was probably more fun when I was younger. I used to play drums in bands. Played at hole-in-the-wall bars on the weekends. At weddings. City jamboree events. High school reunions. One night I’m coming home from a gig and the fanbelt on my VW Beetle broke. Some guy who went with us with a Harley stopped and I had a rope. We hooked the rope to his Harley and to my bug and he towed me several miles to a gas station. I was maybe 15 feet from his back tire and we’re going like 40 down the road at night. I used to have motorcycles, but never a big Harley.

Used to be a free-lance commercial artist. Made company logos, painted signs, made business cards, painted murals on walls, put the ads together for a movie theater, airbrushed T-shirts. Had all sorts of different jobs.

How about you? You said you sit in front of a PC all day. I assume your job is chatting online with guys for 4.95 per minute, telling them you’re a 23-year-old, large-breasted blond who’s bi. You get a cut, and the company gets a cut.

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Ah, Quint http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001727/ was the old sea captain who was eaten in Jaws. He made the show; perfect in the role. The 3 guys were getting drunk in the cabin in the evening/early morning after seeing the size of the shark for the first time that day. Roy Scheider http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001702/ was looking at a wound he got that day and they all started talking about their various wounds. Richard Dreyfuss http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000377/ asks Quint what the mark on his arm was. It was from a tattoo being removed. The USS Indianapolis. Quint recants the story of how they were in the water for days being eaten by sharks while waiting for rescue. It was arguably the best scene in the movie. It’s all here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nrvMNf-HEg

Getting old sucks. I still look younger than my age because I have all my hair and little grey. But my health is starting to wane a little. I’ve always had a bad back, but time makes that worse. My penis fell off last year for no reason. I’m still trying to get to the bottom of it. That’s my vow to you.

I could consider myself lucky because I’ve been with the same woman for over 25 years. My high school friends I play golf with have been divorced for years. My wife is 50 and still very nice looking for her age. She weighs about 90-95 pounds, and has always had a better-than-average body and face.

We have custody of our grandson; he’s four. I watch him overnight while she works as a manager at a McDonalds. She watches him during the day as best she can while I’m at work. I arrive at work between 9:45 and 10:00 and leave at 4:30; get home at 5:00. Then I take over and watch him. Although I work about 30 hours at work (lunch factored in), I work when I come home, too.

Because of our schedules, my wife and I don’t spend much time together. She’s always tired because of her weird hours, trying to keep the house clean, and watching our grandson. I call her “The lady on the couch.” because that’s where she spends all her time. I spend all my time in the bedroom. My big-ass desk is in here, along with my 46’’ flat TV. I come home, turn on my PC, sit at the desk, turn on the TV, and live a mundane lifestyle.

About the only adventures come from getting with friends to play golf on the weekends, eating at places after the game were girls wear skimpy clothes, and my visits to the bar once or twice a week. I was married to a girl 2 weeks after I turned 18. We were married for about 8 years. I wasn’t content unless we did something fun every day. No matter what, we had to do at least one thing that was fun before the day ended.

I was probably more fun when I was younger. I used to play drums in bands. Played at hole-in-the-wall bars on the weekends. At weddings. City jamboree events. High school reunions. One night I’m coming home from a gig and the fanbelt on my VW Beetle broke. Some guy who went with us with a Harley stopped and I had a rope. We hooked the rope to his Harley and to my bug and he towed me several miles to a gas station. I was maybe 15 feet from his back tire and we’re going like 40 down the road at night. I used to have motorcycles, but never a big Harley.

Used to be a free-lance commercial artist. Made company logos, painted signs, made business cards, painted murals on walls, put the ads together for a movie theater, airbrushed T-shirts. Had all sorts of different jobs.

How about you? You said you sit in front of a PC all day. I assume your job is chatting online with guys for 4.95 per minute, telling them you’re a 23-year-old, large-breasted blond who’s bi. You get a cut, and the company gets a cut.

It has been a long time since I've seen Jaws. Richard Dreyfuss was always a good guy to laugh at, especially when he was not trying to be funny.

Yeah, I can tell at the age of 31 that getting old does indeed suck. Turning 30 really ****ed with my head. It was all psychological though as I'm not really noticeably physically, sexually or mentally slipping in any way, but it's sad realizing that I'm essentially probably past my prime in every respect, and there's nothing that can be done that I'm willing to consistently do to reverse that.

What do you think about being with the same woman for so many years? How is the sex? Don't you get sick of digging the same hole? That's the main problem with lifelong monogamy: getting sick of the same old same old. It's counterintuitive for many to be with one person forever, yet there's this cultural force that pressures people into marriage and monogamy, and the expectation that a mutual romance should and will continue to spark until both people die. But man, 90-95 pounds? At least you can still have sex with her while you're standing up while jockeying her up and down on your veiny lance. :tup:

What's going on with the custody of the grandson? Sounds like some interesting stuff, although it also sounds like it could be kind of sad if the grandparents have custody of their grandson.

I work at a major international corporation reviewing and classifying legal documents, trying to produce accurate content for online consumption, basically. The only satisfying things are training people (gotta savor the face-to-face interaction when I can it at this job) and reading psychiatric evaluations and pro se complaints. Most people dislike their work there, if not hate it. It's fairly relaxed for a white collar environment although there's been more and more outsourcing (which they call co-sourcing by building work buildings in places like India and Phillipines and then hiring native workers for 1/5 the cost and then laying off people here) so the general contempt and malaise has risen quite a bit. There's little loyalty, mainly contempt. It's an us v. them game, like, how much can you get from the company before it disposes you because of the upper echelon's desire to cut costs so someone at the top can afford the 200-foot yacht when before they could only afford the 150-foot yacht? One person on my team is an absolute caustic cancer. She sits right next to me and is hated because of who she is, and justifiably so. Her aura is so pervasive and intrusive and no amount of complaining has been effective.

"It's a real real bitch to be workin' for the man, but **** I do it well so what the ****?"

I hope to go to grad school next year to become a teacher because I enjoy relating with other human beings and fostering discussion and living and laughing and loving, basically. I visited Duluth, MN on the fourth of July and fell in love with it. There's a university there although the English program requires learning a foreign language and that might just fux0r my plans to go there.

Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I love my wife, and glad we’ve been together for so long. Sex is sex. When you get older, you’re not preoccupied with it all the time like you are when you’re younger. We have custody because our daughter was a single mom and wasn’t really able to provide for him. She’s now with a guy, living in PA and they have a new baby just over 5 months old. The two of them seem to do well enough to provide for their new baby, but couldn’t provide for both.

How many people work there with you? Do you have cubicles?

There are about 40 people where I work. I’m their senior software engineer. I’ve been developing software for about 20 months that we are going to sell. The software is for employee performance reviews. My cube is at the very back row next to the CEO and President offices. I’m next to the third highest up; the director of operations. There is a buffer of empty cubicles around us.

I get to work a little before 10 AM, take a half hour lunch, and leave for home at 4:30. So I work about 6 hours per day; no breaks except quick bathroom breaks. However, since I’m writing code, I can take my work home with me and work some at home. Save that work on a flash drive, and update my PC at work with it when I come in. They allow me to do this because I have to wait for my wife to get off work and come home.

I’ve included a couple pictures of our atrium and my cube. We have a deli. You’ll notice that I have 2 computers. I’m the only one there with two. The one on the right is for my software development, and the left one is for pr0n.

I don’t know if I could be a teacher. My demeanor is probably quite different from yours. I’m not really outgoing at all, except I open up when I’m with my good friends. It takes me awhile to get comfortable with people, and people usually have to earn my respect.

I had to take a foreign language when I went to college. I dropped out of high school about 2 weeks after I turned 16. I then moved out of the house and started living on my own and supporting myself. Then I got married 2 years later. Because I dropped out, I never took a foreign language in high school. Most people take something like Spanish, and that’s good enough for your degree if you have like 2 years of it. I wanted to learn French, but it was too hard. I wasn’t able to distinguish the subtle differences in words because of my hearing. It didn’t help that I wasn’t looking at my instructor’s mouth when she spoke. She had like double Ds and hard nipples that looked like thumbs sticking out. I couldn’t quit starring at them.

I gave up and took sign language. This is something you might be able to do. Sign language is recognized as a real language and was accepted just as French or Spanish at my college.

Attachments

• S3010009.jpg
    S3010009.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 3
  • S3010008.jpg
    S3010008.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 4
  • S3010009a.JPG
    S3010009a.JPG
    635.6 KB · Views: 3

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
It's good to hear that your relationship is good and you still love her. I think there are about 7,000 people where I work, and it's pretty much a cubicle farm on all 7 floors. You'll never see some people who work there even once, and I'm okay with that. There's definitely an element of anonymity, which is good and bad. I don't much care what anyone thinks of me because I'm typically relegated to my desk anyway. When I'm at work my demeanor is fairly reserved and introverted, and since I spend so much time there that carries over to my personal life, which I've long disliked. I don't know what people think of me here but I'm not this wild, crazy guy that people here used to think I am. Maybe I wish I were, though. ;) Man, those teacher nipples sound super tasty. You don't happen to have pics do you? Or any more sidewalk pics?

I love my wife, and glad we’ve been together for so long. Sex is sex. When you get older, you’re not preoccupied with it all the time like you are when you’re younger. We have custody because our daughter was a single mom and wasn’t really able to provide for him. She’s now with a guy, living in PA and they have a new baby just over 5 months old. The two of them seem to do well enough to provide for their new baby, but couldn’t provide for both.

How many people work there with you? Do you have cubicles?

There are about 40 people where I work. I’m their senior software engineer. I’ve been developing software for about 20 months that we are going to sell. The software is for employee performance reviews. My cube is at the very back row next to the CEO and President offices. I’m next to the third highest up; the director of operations. There is a buffer of empty cubicles around us.

I get to work a little before 10 AM, take a half hour lunch, and leave for home at 4:30. So I work about 6 hours per day; no breaks except quick bathroom breaks. However, since I’m writing code, I can take my work home with me and work some at home. Save that work on a flash drive, and update my PC at work with it when I come in. They allow me to do this because I have to wait for my wife to get off work and come home.

I’ve included a couple pictures of our atrium and my cube. We have a deli. You’ll notice that I have 2 computers. I’m the only one there with two. The one on the right is for my software development, and the left one is for pr0n.

I don’t know if I could be a teacher. My demeanor is probably quite different from yours. I’m not really outgoing at all, except I open up when I’m with my good friends. It takes me awhile to get comfortable with people, and people usually have to earn my respect.

I had to take a foreign language when I went to college. I dropped out of high school about 2 weeks after I turned 16. I then moved out of the house and started living on my own and supporting myself. Then I got married 2 years later. Because I dropped out, I never took a foreign language in high school. Most people take something like Spanish, and that’s good enough for your degree if you have like 2 years of it. I wanted to learn French, but it was too hard. I wasn’t able to distinguish the subtle differences in words because of my hearing. It didn’t help that I wasn’t looking at my instructor’s mouth when she spoke. She had like double Ds and hard nipples that looked like thumbs sticking out. I couldn’t quit starring at them.

I gave up and took sign language. This is something you might be able to do. Sign language is recognized as a real language and was accepted just as French or Spanish at my college.

Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Lol. I wished I had some pics or vids of Miss I’ll-Poke-You-in-the-Eye-If-You-Get-Too-Close.

The place I worked at as a contractor a few years ago sounds similar to where you’re at. About 7 floors with cubes everywhere. I watched the movie Office Space awhile go and then it’s didn’t ring true. But now, I can better relate to the doldrums and wish I could be a naked boy roaming the countryside. Sorry about the imagery.

Do you have any friends at work who you can relate to?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Speaking of naked boys roaming the countryside, I just finished a draft of a story about one of my psychedelic adventures from years back (to clarify, I was the naked boy/man; I was not roaming in search of naked boys). P.M. me your email and I'll send it to you if you're interested in reading it. I can relate to Office Space a bit, and also the English version of The Office. The sad thing is if you can relate to those shows then more than likely you work at a place with co-workers and practices that irritate the **** out of you.

I relate to a few people, although I can never discuss what I'd like to discuss because most of it is NSFW. One guy I talk about UFC and pro wrestling with, a few gals I talk with our mutual dislike about the caustic cancer with, one guy I talk about sports and religion and race and politics, etc., with, another guy I talk about sports and religion with, but I don't actually go out and hang out with anyone from work. Since I spend most of my time at my desk, I usually get to chat with people only via email and then to a degree in person if they come to my cube or if I go to their's, although sometimes I chat with people in the lunchroom, although I rarely actually eat with anyone, instead preferring to read while I eat. How's the weather in Florida? It's gotten a bit hotter and muggier here in MN the past few days. Very cool summer on the whole, though. :tup: