1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lamp-Shade

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chronic, Apr 9, 2001.

1. Chronic

Chronic unʒuckwithable

You had the problem with your shrink. I thought maybe we could help. Give us this guy's e-mail adress. We won't sent hate mail, threats, or bombs, but we can try to convince this guy to get you odd the hook. Showing him you're mad will just make him dig in his heals deeper. We can help you buddy. It's worth a shot.

2. Dano3000

Dano3000 New Member

thank you very much chronic..............
    But it seems that all help is pontless since
    1. He doesnt believe in computers (what a FAG!!!)
    2. he is an idiot
    3 even if he did have a computer, he wouldnt tell me his email adress for his own "personall" reasons

I really apreciate all the conserns posted about me...
    and it really makes me feel appreciated
    But, ohhhhhhh, man, when i see my "special master" (he is the guy who runs the show and has more power than my dad or my mom) i am gonna whine and whine and whine and whine and whine some more about all the crap being pulled out of peoples butts

i must say again that i really appreciate all the the people who are caring and want to help..........but i am afraid it is betwen me, the special counselor, and terry, you dont know how bad i feel that you guys cant help, it makes me want to cry actually...........
    but god bless all the INF'ers out there, and i hope that i can play very soon

3. OICW

OICW Reason & Logic > Religion

Don't worry Lamp shade, hopefully your family master is more intelligent than the other guy.

Anyway, I've been thinking about writing an editorial on violence in videogames and how it does NOT make you a psycho who goes on shooting rampages.

I might get started on it right after I get some offical stats

4. Sebu_NZ

Sebu_NZ Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!

I hope you get that bastard Terry fired, or whipped by the prinpal

5. Dano3000

Dano3000 New Member

6. OICW

OICW Reason & Logic > Religion

I WIN! HE IS BACK!

knew that Lamp couldn't resist coming back here.

7. Rabid-pitbull

Rabid-pitbull New Member

fire fire ..burn burn...

beavis is back:eek:

8. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

Damn Lamp-Shade....how redundant :rolleyes:

;)