1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slutz-SmartAss, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Slutz-SmartAss

Slutz-SmartAss New Member

I run a 32 slot server and it seems that we get lag when we try to run your mod.

I had chat logging turned on, I have turned this off in hopes it helps the problem. Can you give me any more suggestions?

We would like to continue to use your mod, but won't if we can't get rid of the lag.

Thanks,
    $lutz|SmartAss
    http://www.clanslutz.com

2. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

what about some additional infos? server hardware, netspeed-tickrate-settings, inis etc.

if it lags with 32 players, and doesn't with say 28, i'd say, it might be up to your server-hardware. But on the other hand, i don't know of any lag-free 32-player server, where lag-free means no lags for inst-guys, not for ons-gays ;)