Ladders!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RabidZombie

Freshly Removed Brains at half price!
Apr 29, 2004
I was playing jailbreak just now and it occured to me... why don't i start making some ladders to pass the time... i then thought of a competion (with no prize im afraid) to who can make the biggest ladder(hopefully with more that one person :lol: )

take a picture of the ladder and post it with an attachment

heres mine!(only 3 people...(no one else would cooperate!))

Attachments

• threeladder.gif
    threeladder.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 125

Xantheus

May 30, 2004
Wahey!

Nice one Rabid, and your right, nobody was co-operating, al had their shieldguns out and trying to destroy our lovely ladder. By the way, why is it all red? Btw it would be cool to use peoples names who participated in the ladder like this:

|_|?
|_|RabidZombie
|_|Xantheus

RabidZombie

Apr 29, 2004
Xantheus said:
Btw it would be cool to use peoples names who participated in the ladder like this:

|_|?
|_|RabidZombie
|_|Xantheus

Wahay! Yeah but i can't do it now... don't know who the other peron was now :S ill look at the other screens i did, maybie it was the same person... (for some reason on the one i posted it didnt have and messeges, the hud, or the names, but on my other ones it did have em... hmmm strange)

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
That shot is wayyyyy to dark for me to see anything.
If you want to get on the PJB pic of the week, you'll have to make something we can actually seeee. :lol:

RabidZombie

Apr 29, 2004
too dark

well yeah i had problems getting it small enough to be attached but i did it the hard way rather than having it a gif... i am soo stupid ill post the full version up: ill just need to do it

Edit: whoops i mucked it up... ill have to use a cropped version... stupid stupid me!

Edit: Ok this is getting rediculas i did save a backup! I better just do it before i muck that one up!

Last edited:

RabidZombie

Apr 29, 2004
wahay i did it... this is the best it will be, it was on the darkest level of all unluckily

hope you can see it... also i got a pic you, Xanthues, on the phone :p

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Mobilephone!.JPG
    Mobilephone!.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Xantheus

May 30, 2004
Phone

Just phoning me mum to see if she wasn't too pissed of with me being a convict and all.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
RabidZombie said:
well yeah i had problems getting it small enough to be attached but i did it the hard way rather than having it a gif...

:eek: just open the BMP screenshot in a graphics app, adjust the LEVELS, then SAVE as a JPEG. :D

RabidZombie

Apr 29, 2004
Xantheus said:
ahh thats good, i also got my clan leader from another game getting ut2004 today! he might not be immediate... he might need pactise!

YAY so thats errrr me, you, and him errr thats errr 3... need some more to beat 17 (unless we clone ourselvs(hang-on, wait thats illegal))