[L] Clan is Recruiting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[L]-IVfluids

Mar 9, 2001
www.clanlimey.org
The LIMEY clan is recruiting for INF. We are looking for both European and American/Canadian players to fatten up our roster ;)

[L] Clan was formerly just a Tactical Ops clan but now has several members looking to seperate from the TO community and move to INF. Some of us have found the TO community to be unbearable and hope to enjoy this mod when it comes back online.

If you are looking for a clan to join that is more concerned with having fun and the welfare of its members, please contact me at:

ivfluids@clanlimey.org

or come to:

http://pub30.ezboard.com/blimey

and drop a post :D

I hope to see some of you join our humble clan ;)

Sorry for having to edit this again... lol :p

[This message was edited by [L]-IVfluids on Mar 11, 2001 at 08:56.]

[L]-IVfluids

Mar 9, 2001
www.clanlimey.org
lol

Apparantly we will not need to recruit heavily for this great mod, we have about 50% of the clan looking to come to INF.

We are still looking for several members though ;)

As some friends of mine would say:

"Attitude over Ability and Valiance over Victory"

That is what we are all about :cool:

So if you got a good attitude, come on over to us and have some fun :D