Kutiman, music made of internets!!1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Tunes made from scraps of youtubes, pretty epic stuff. The best part is that they're awesome tunes in themselves and not just a neat trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tprMEs-zfQA

Remember to hit the related's for the other ones. They're all awesome. I think 3 is my fave since it has a memorable melody.

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Aw man. I want find credit too, damnit.

Here ya go:
rewards.png

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
What's with the youtube logo changing colour ?

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
This reminds me of great alternative electronic groups like Aphex Twin and Squarepusher.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Bah I only just found out about this.
And it's kick ass stuff. If he was offering these songs on a CD I'd have bought it, but the free MP3s will suffice.

I really like all 7 tracks with "Babylon Band" being the only one not to go directly into my rotation, it's harder to listen to as often.
But really outstanding work by the architect, Kutiman. I'd lose my mind before getting an hour into such a project.