Kung-fu Ninja noob question.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Heyyyyyy anyone mind helping smack some sense into me by answering this quick question..... ?

How, do I export the head, and body textures from U-Paint, to Photoshop.... and then back again?

And please be gentle with the terminology.. I'm a smacktard when it comes to this. :p

Also, how do I locate the textures of custom models to play with..? I really want to give the Dark Elf a try...

Thanks. :p

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Hmmm I think I might have placed this in the wrong area. >_o I'll post it in a different section, and remove this one after a while... But I'm going to leave it up a bit longer incase someone drops and answer... I'm pretty much sitting at home waiting for one.. I set aside today to work on this stuff. :p

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Aye.. but uh.. the ... skin to edit? How can I edit it in Photoshop... if I can't get it to Photoshop? Thats my question. The how of the to and from..

How do I get Merc Skin, for example ~to~ photoshop... so I can edit it and import it to U Paint?

:(

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Some help from a nonskinning person :lol: .
If I´m right there is no need the export .You should have a folder called SkinArt on one of your CD´s or on the DVD .
In the folder is a subfolder named textures .There are all charactertextures for the heads and bodys in .pngformat .You can copy them to your harddrive , edit them (don´t forget to save it with a new name after editing , so you can use the original again ) and import your work to UPaint .

Something wrong ? Klaaassssnic :D .

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
So you will know, it did indeed work, and I'm 70% finished with my first skin, for the Skaarj model. I'l pimp it as soon as it's complete. ^__^

Thanks again!

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
WWRRAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well after two hours of fiddling, I cannot get it to work at all... Whenever I load it in the game and play, the model is blank and featurless... :mad:

Any help with this would be beyond helpful, as I'm about to kick in my monitor screen I'm so angry. <laughs> I worked round'abouts 11 hours straight on the skin in one sitting. ... and I really want to see it work. ~__~;; Help...