1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Killing Floor Halloween Sideshow Event

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Oct 27, 2011.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

More free goodies from Tripwire! This weekend (through the 1st) you'll find your copy of Killing Floor has been invaded by Halloween-themed specimens. Seven new Steam achievements are up for grabs as well. Check out the Killing Floor site for details and a look at some of the horror on display.

The even coincides with Steam's Halloween Sale and you'll find plenty of great Unreal Engine deals, including Killing Floor at 66% off. BioShock, BioShock 2, Borderlands GOTY, and Ghostbusters: The Videogame are all discounted for 75% off.

2. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

Spooky Fools.

3. Jam3s

Jam3s New Member

Just bought killing floor complete and terraria for $15! Hell yeah.

4. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

The Chicken is mine!!!!

5. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

I never realised until yesterday when I was looking at some screenshots that this uses some Portal properties.

6. Northrawn

Northrawn New Member

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011