Killer Fools.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Killing Floor Free Weekend and Mystery Image!
posted by [TW]Yoshiro @ 10:35AM on November 30, 2011
29 November 2011, Roswell, GA

With the Christmas holiday closing in, Tripwire Interactive are offering Killing Floor free to play to everyone for a long weekend, starting on Thursday 8 December 2011 and running through to Sunday 11 December. This will give everyone who has not yet played the game a chance to try it out completely free! And there is a little surprise lurking as well... check out the Mystery Images on the Killing Floor Official Game Group on Steam for clues:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/KillingFloor

Killing Floor is available now on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250/ ), Direct 2 Drive and other digital outlets, as well as in stores across the world.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
6431439943_80df52e06d.jpg

It looks like we may be getting new weapons and a pokemon!

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Looks like the stock of a M1014 shotty(Benelli M4)
Ack, was looking at the upper right wrong. If you look at it with your head tilted to the right it reminded me of the WA2000, but then I noticed the sight and realized its a M4 with an underslung M203 launcher(butt of collapsable stock in lower right)
I think that's a Claymore sword going from lower left to upper right
Still no effing clue on bottom right

Kyllian

Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Yea, center is a MP5, looks like it has some kind of optic
I'm thinking the HuskCannon is going to be one players can use
Not sure if the thing at the end of the shotty barrel is supposed to be attached or not
As for the top weapon, closest I can guess is some kind of M4 carbine with an ACOG on the top. I should also change my statement on the right side weapon as I believe that front sight is normally on only M16s

No clue which revolver that is

Kyllian

Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Well, it isn't an MP5K or SD. Won't be able to tell if it's an A2/4 or A3/5 until the stock is shown. Looks like a holosight on the rail

Ok, so I guess both are M16s, just one with an ACOG and the other with the M203. Both look like carbines instead of full
To be honest, it's almost impossible to pin down which model M16/M4/AR15 just using an outline like that
There's like 200 models on the same basic frame

Last edited: