KiiiiiiYAWP!!! (arse-kicking proficiency)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
tae kwan doe, i believe i am a yellow belt (one step away from the next one), but then i had to go to a funeral or whatever, and when i got back my mother started putting me in all these extra classes to make up for it. conclusion: i am a very confuzzled yellow belt taking classes that are way out of my league.

so in conclusion, yellow belt in tae kwan doe.

DeDpoet|BuF

Only this, & nothing more...
Dec 6, 2001
Mularn
Visit site
chadeyot.... joombe! kyung yae!
:tup:

/edit - i forgot to put mine down. TaeKwanDo as well. Achieved bb when i was in Korea (about 7yo.) Then pursued again in college - personally taught by 2 guys (both 3rd degrees), started from scratch & tried to get 2nd degree, but didn't (they graduated & abandoned me :( ). been slacking ever since. Thinking of going back to it again. ;)

Last edited:

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
I've studied Kenpo, Isshinryu, and Taekwon Do over the years - I'm practicing Ba Gua Zhang right now, and it's by far my favorite of the lot.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I have some friends taking Shaolin Do in Lexington. They like to brag because they're at the main place in the country that the Grandmaster guy runs :hmm:

All I really know is that anyone named "Grandmaster Sin" must be pretty fricken' cool :D

Last edited:

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I once went to a few karate lessons and a few thai kickboxing lessons. Karate was rubbish, thai boxing was insanely violent. Hence I quit both. Now I'm a master in kick-you-in-the-bollocks-fu and headbutt-you-in-the-face-until-you're-blind-fu.

Orochi

It's Dr.Orochi now, M.D. woot!
Ive got a degree in Kungfuology

ownedbruceleecrotch.gif

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Brown-and-white-belt in karate. I quit because it was boring, which is something martial arts should surely not be.

I considered taking up tae kwon doe, but it was on the same night as the badminton club, so that'll have to wait until I move somewhere else :)

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
Last time I checked, I had three feats in "Akiedo" (even spelled correctly! :eek:), therefore attaining a Weapon Focus(ie: +2 to hit, +2 to damage).

But I have been taught a little Akiedo to the point where I can improvisate, so. By the way, it was unorganized.

DeDpoet|BuF

Only this, & nothing more...
Dec 6, 2001
Mularn
Visit site
AMMAGETSVM said:
I've studied Kenpo, Isshinryu, and Taekwon Do over the years - I'm practicing Ba Gua Zhang right now, and it's by far my favorite of the lot.

y is Ba Gua Zhang your fav? just curious..

iolair - a question about fencing - is that with foils / rapier style? I'm curious. I'm thinking of getting into kenjutsu - just intrigued by the art of the japanese sword.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
Someone once told me Karate and Tae kwon Do was the two martial arts that drew most psychos ;)

AMMAGETSVM said:
I'm practicing Ba Gua Zhang right now, and it's by far my favorite of the lot.

What does the zhang stand for?

Personally, I do some Tai ji chuan.