Key binding UT2003?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
I don't know about UT2003, But in UT2004 I'd find this line under [Engine.Input]:

Q=

And change it to:

Q=quit

EDIT: I think by default it's Q=SwitchWeapon 10.

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Turret 49 said:
I don't know about UT2003, But in UT2004 I'd find this line under [Engine.Input]:

Q=

And change it to:

Q=quit

EDIT: I think by default it's Q=SwitchWeapon 10.

Yep I think that's right. Quit is a console command so I'd assume Q=Quit would be it :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
There was a bug with the patch i remember, the '1' key wasn't attribued anymore, so to get back to your driving seat you had to leave the vehicle and re-enter it.

frosty

Frozen in time.
May 18, 2004
USA
www.geocities.com
thanks Guys - I did a find Q= in my user ini and found the Q= line and added quit as soon as I can will reboot and try it. I do stupid things no?

frosty

Frozen in time.
May 18, 2004
USA
www.geocities.com
Turret not to let the Boss know I am gaming on company pc, but during lunch hour, no cheating, but just want to avoid the general we don't install personal games on pc's. :)

Thus hearing the Boss coming hit q for quit and voila another foiled lecture or Special High Intensity Training