1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KBall...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shrimp, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Shrimp

Shrimp Seafood splatter

It seems as though I've run into a little problem with KBall... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the updates I've done have made it dependent on the latest 'in-production' version of UnWheel, which is nowhere ready to be released yet, so I cannot release the current version of KBall until the rest of UnWheel is ready :(.

Sorry about that...

2. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

meh. It happens. BTW. a suggestion: Mapper should be able to set a recommended number of laps and there should be a setting, like use recommended player load, except its lap amount, also it would be great if you could exclude vehicles from certain maps (maybe set in the level's properties, or poss. as a user-configurable menu) having the caterpillar really wrecks KOTH gameplay.

3. jerdaygo

jerdaygo How jerdaygo?

I agree with ProjectX on the excluding vehicles feature, I would like to exclude the master of disaster from my K-Billiards map for the obvious reason (the strange collision problem). That way if people use the map they will not get as frustrated as I got with it.

Keep up the great work shrimp :)