Kay here...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

WHA?
Sep 3, 2002
OREEGONE!!1!
www.geocities.com
start things off by expressing YOUR opinon and how YOU feel about it
Well basically since third grade I've been more comfortable around females. I never really liked "the guys" and how they were. I was never interested in sports or math either. I've had this envy of females throughout elementary schools, and I even at one point decided to wear a skirt to see what it was like. I then realised that I liked it, and quickly started denying it. Later though I found an interest in beauty and opened up the closet of secrets in my mind, getting back to myself after serious "I'M A GUY I NEED TO ACT LIKE ONE" thoughts...

And so now I'm struggling through life as I am now, I'm starting to work with a psycho thereapist and I should be transitioning soon. I'm making some new female friends and I'm getting along great. The only problem now is my suicidal tendencies I'm dealing with. Because I'm not getting the things I despereatley need right now (anti-depressents, hormones, acceptance from peers) I'm thinking that if I abandon my life then I won't have to worry about all this stuff. Some people are finding out about me, so I have to be careful...

ippo-stopposting.gif

Y

Yellow5

Erika said:
I figured I'd have to endure phil's pointless little jokes. :)

If you aren't going to act mature about it, don't bother posting in this topic.

Ok here's the deal. You started the other thread, and you have a little bit o' anger or whatever and the thread gets locked because uh, the flames are about to erupt right? In most cases, that usually means don't bother starting another post picking up where the last on left off. Leave it.

Consider this a big fat pimpslap with the clue stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.