Katsc'Ha Haven - An UnrealGold Singleplayer map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
KoxuaoQ.png

"...You wake up drowning in a pond... ...a flying monster tries to cut you up... ...all you know is that you have to escape no matter what it takes..."

This map is a perfect example of my content-hungry campaign. It was started with almost no plans in my mind. The very first brush must be more than 8 years old.
With no story, I canned the ready-to-be-played map, only to lose it in a HDD crash. Lucky me, I've sent it to a few friends for playtest and one of them still had an early version.
Heated by curiosity I opened it in the editor and decided to give it some story and release it.

I'll still need some time tho. I may even add a proper story over time.

WIP shots:
o78VAZn.png

enIggKw.png

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
FO6CUpx.png

"...You wake up drowning in a pond... ...a flying monster tries to cut you up... ...all you know is that you have to escape no matter what it takes..."

This map is a perfect example of my content-hungry campaign. It was started with almost no plans in my mind. The very first brush must be more than 8 years old.
With no story, I canned the ready-to-be-played map, only to lose it in a HDD crash. Lucky me, I've sent it to a few friends for playtest and one of them still had an early version.
Heated by curiosity I opened it in the editor and decided to give it some story and release it.

FO6CUpx.png

w2NiDp6.png

YmN2CFo.png

auzJzd3.png

RQm6iT5.png

Lbjf0Ua.png

DOWNLOAD
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8uq4fzu1f8fglov/KHaven1.rar?dl=1

Last edited: