UE2 - UT2kX Karma Error?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jul 8, 2008
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has see this error before when adding custom characters to UT2004?

Code:
Log: (Karma): Not All Physics Parts Have Graphics Bones!
Log: (Karma): Not All Physics Joints Have Graphics Bones!
Critical: KModelGetActor
Critical: KBodyGetActor
Critical: BodyGetDoubleRate
Critical: KBuildPartitions
Critical: KWorldStepSafeTime
Critical: KTickLevelKarma
Critical: TickAllActors
Critical: ULevel::Tick
Critical: (NetMode=0)
Critical: TickLevel
Critical: UGameEngine::Tick
Critical: Level ElecFields
Critical: UpdateWorld
Critical: MainLoop
After starting a match the game plays for a bit but after a minute or two the game just closes to desktop. This is the only error referenced in the log. I am not using any custom skeletons or karma so i am not quite sure what is happening.

Any help is appreciated in advance.

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
The only time I have seen that (or a very similar error) was when some player model and its assigned karma ragdoll did not match up. I suppose this could happen with a custom .upl entry also (assigning the wrong ragdoll to a default player model). Were you playing with any mods or mutators turned on?

Jul 8, 2008
The only time I have seen that (or a very similar error) was when some player model and its assigned karma ragdoll did not match up. I suppose this could happen with a custom .upl entry also (assigning the wrong ragdoll to a default player model). Were you playing with any mods or mutators turned on?

I will double check my .upl for sure, no mods or mutators just a standard CTF match.

The karma ragdoll association is by the name of the mesh right? i.e Alien, Bot, Human, Jugg, Skaarg ?

EDIT: seems i fixed the issue by renaming each mesh with the appropriate suffix and also defining Ragdoll in the .upl file :)

Last edited: