Just wondering...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DesolationUSA

Forum Hobo
Jan 21, 2006
I'm obviously new here, and I was just wondering before I post this...I know you have a warning saying some things may be offensive, but whats your rules about posting links to a possibly offensive / racist video. Don't worry its nothing bad, its a vid my friend showed me from a comedian.

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
Would you get the living tar beaten out of you if you posted it in a public place?

Would you show your mother, or a total stranger without fear of retribution?

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
If you're unsure of the content you wish to post, SF's advice is best, just pm a moderator or admin and ask them if it's acceptable to post. That way at least you're covered. Anyone who complains about it and reports your post will be blowing steam but it won't come to anything.

Better safe than sorry.

DesolationUSA

Forum Hobo
Jan 21, 2006
Well I asked because I'm new to the forums and i don't know how far people have gone in previous posts.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Renegade Retard said:
Good rule of thumb - if you have to ask, then it's probably not a good idea.

and a good defender of the newbie you are.
emot-patriot.gif