1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Just some things I've noticed (in case you haven't)

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Dave2600, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Dave2600

Dave2600 New Member

You probably already know about all of these, but I'm just gonna go ahead and post em:

[​IMG]

Your body looks normal when you have your gun down to your side,

[​IMG]

But with your gun out in front of you it zooms all the way down to your knees

[​IMG]

The ground comes through the wall a lot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is messed up here.

And the effect that's supposed to sound like the the rain is hitting the roof doesn't cut in and out right. It takes a while sometimes to kick in when I walk inside and it doesn't kick off for minutes sometimes after I walk back outside.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2004
  2. Tetraden

Tetraden Da ultimate n00b :)

When I Play a Monster, it is very difficult to move. Maybe it looks better from the outside when the Creature does every Step to the end, but it's not good when you are the Monster.

3. Dave2600

Dave2600 New Member

Wait how do you play a monster?

4. Tetraden

Tetraden Da ultimate n00b :)

Just type
    changeclass shr,
    changeclass she or
    changeclass rif
    in the Console.
    Then you just have to die (suicide in console).