Just how low does your IQ have to be.......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
SpiritWalker said:
Are you actually saying that just because D-Link doesn't make a product any more doesn't mean that firm ware won't work.

hmmm ... when.. when... when will I grow up? About 2 posts after you learn how to spell.
I`m saying I physically called them directly several times, I asked them is there was any way for the -300 to do bandwidth control, they said no but the -700 does. I asked them if a firmware upgrade would make it have bandwidth control and they said no, That router did not have that option even with the latest firmware available from D-Link for that router and no other firmware would be released as it was a discontinued unit replaced with the -700.

-and you`re one to talk, as of late, my spelling is better then yours. :rolleyes:

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
silence.jpg

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I actually made the effort to call the company to find out for sure and you say I`m stretching it!!?? I think it was you who were brought back to reality. :lol:

SpiritWalker

Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover
Feb 20, 2002
NC
webpages.charter.net
whatever you say goofball.. whaever you say.. could care less what you say.. you started the whole damn thing that time and this.. so you can have the last word..

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
i think the most important thing here is if tin foil can block out alien mind control devices, then does that mean we can control alien minds with tin foil.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
This is one of my pet peeves. I have a couple of friends from high school who watch it and, for the life of me, I can’t understand how they can.

The other night, one of them mentions something about coming over to watch wrestling, then he says he forgot that I don’t like to watch it. I said: Yeah, I just can’t bring myself to watch a bunch of big, sweaty guys in tights and speedos pretending to be pissed off at one another and throwing each other around the ring.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Is it possible to put people on ignore for specific threads only? :/

So, anyway... I never had an illusions as to the realism of WWF and such, but as a theatrical show I think it's sometimes pretty entertaining. Some of the stunts are incredible, but they get used so often that they don't seem so special any more.

When they started introducing blatantly political and race orientated 'bad guys' into the scheme of things (think the smarmy french duo who are too french, and the crazy Ah-rab who hates americans) I felt sick to my stomach and stopped watching altogether. It's a shame.

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
Currently, they have a Latino playing a racist, golf-playing white guy.

I think it's hilarious.

I guess my IQ is too low.

Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
I enjoy wrestling as well. But I thinks its entertainment... And most entertainment does not require a high IQ in the first place.

[SARCASM]Cause we all know playing a video game or watching TV is the most inteligent thing we can do with our spare time.[/SARCASM]

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Stilgar said:
When they started introducing blatantly political and race orientated 'bad guys' into the scheme of things (think the smarmy french duo who are too french, and the crazy Ah-rab who hates americans) I felt sick to my stomach and stopped watching altogether. It's a shame.

You quit in 1986? ;)

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Last edited:

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
i think that rukee and SW need to photo their penis and let the board of NC judge who has the bigger and better penis.