Just a quick cd-key question.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Enigma182

Mar 5, 2009
Hey guys. I have a retail version of UT3, but being the n00b I am I only just realised I could register it with steam. Now this update sounds pretty hectic good, and steam achievements are fun, so I want to register my game. Because of the free weekend, I can't register my game because it is already on the my games list. What I want to know is if I can download the 3 day free version, and then when that runs out, register my retail version without having to download it again,or can I replace the cd-key of the free trial with my retail key now, so I can play the game and not have to worry about it. Thanks guys.